Detention~Butchercup

||Its December 15 in the Book meaning winter||

Author POV:

It was silent, really silent

Well of course it would be! There was no more students!

School has ended for the day, everybody went home well not everybody...

There was one more student at school who hasn't went home yet, Two actually.

And they are...

Buttercup utonium and Butch Jojo.

"Is this the right class?" Buttercup asks, knocking on the classroom door before peeking in her head to look inside. "Yes miss utonium, take a seat. You're going to be in here for hours so get comfortable" said the Teacher with glasses and her hair tied up in a bun with baby hair hanging down her face.

Buttercup rolled her eyes and sat down on a old wooden chair and placed her backpack on the desk so she can use it as a pillow.

"We're missing one more student, Hmm where is he?" The teacher asks, tapping her pen on the front and her eyes looking sharp.

"You mean Butch? He must be skipping detention" Buttercup said, looking at the black nail polish on her long nails before letting out a yawn.

"Oh no he isn't,...little brat can't ruined my ship" the teacher said whispering the last part

"What was that miss?"

"Oh nothing, I have some snacks in the closet grab some if your hungry" she said with smile

"Cool! Thanks!" Buttercup said getting up running to the closet

"Your welcome sweetheart, well I better go I need to find that little brat"

Buttercup nodding her head instead of speaking since her mouth was full with potato chips.

The teacher quickly grabs her purse and runs to the classroom door to leave the room as fast as she could.

"WAIT!" Buttercup yells out and tries to swallow as best as she could with the potato chips crunched up inside her mouth.

"Yes?"

"Whats your name teach?"

"Oh, Angel. My last name is feelings. People call me Angel with Feelings, I find it weird but cute I guess"

"Oh okay"

As the teacher ran off the classroom looking for the student, she fell on her face since the high heels tripped her

"Stupid shoes" the teacher said taking them off and running off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Is anybody in here?" a familiar voice asks, stepping inside with a lost and confused look on his face.

"Who's there?!" Buttercup yells while holding different kind of chip bags in her arms.

"The Mighty great amazing handsome sexy and smart Butch, who else could it be?" He said entering the room

Buttercup gags at first before giving him an annoyed look and turning back around to the snacks and started stuffing her face with chips again.