Doflamingo's Trap

Zeera

Law had sent the Clown back to the Sunny when they were told by Robin that it was a trap. Having had to battle the Fighting Fish while Law had not fought, she was sure he had enough energy to escape Doflamingo and that blind Admiral who seemed to have a Devil Fruit.

Law ! she thought when she made it out of the dense forage of Green Bit. "Now what shall we do, Law...Dressrosa is right over there," Doflamingo said. The veins on his forehead bulged while the man smiled wide. When she spotted Doflamingo bringing out a Den Den Mushi. Seeing that Doflamingo was occupied she yelled,"Hyperstride !"

Her legs were covered in a fiery orange aura as she ran past Law and grabbed him. Too fast for the Fighting Fish, Doflamingo became their new target which bought her some time to get away. 'Powerstride !" This spell increased the user's agility to jump. Reaching the town she jumped and ran as fast as possible.

Doflamingo caught up and attacked while she was to preoccupied in trying to get away as fast as possible. "Ah !" She yelled in surprise and pain from the attack. Flying on top of a building rooftop she could see the wide spread damage Doflamingo had caused. Looking down she could see that Law among the rubble had been hit as well. Bringing out a gun she heard Doflamongo say,"This brat...Has pushed his luck far enough !" He shot at Law but not to kill him.

"Ahh !" Law screamed in pain.

Zoro and the samurai interfered. "Guohhh !" The samurai cried out as Doflamingo attacked him. She would not be able to get Law even with all this mayhem and commotion, Luffy was useless since he was stuck in the stadium which had Sea Stone. To prove her knowledge Luffy gripped on the bars only to have his energy sapped from him.

The two left with Law who she heard, the blind Marine Admiral needed him alive which ment they could get him back. "Its Big Mom's....Pirate Ship !" She heard Sanji yell by Den Den Mushi. Big Mom ? This can not be good, she thought. She could still hear yelling, The Clown tricked Big Mom for what she had no idea.