Thoughts and Hidden Secrets

Zeera

Thankfully everything was quite, they had not been attacked and now Law was contacting Doflamingo/ Joker. To be honest she did not care what was going on as she napped in Nami's Tangerine. She could hear faintly Luffy was making a idiot of himself about pieces of meat. She caught the mentioning of Green Bit.  "Fufufu !! That makes me sad....I'd love to have a drink with you, now that your all grown up..." She heard Doflamingo say in a teasing way. At least that was what she thought.

"Forget it ! Just hang up !" Law yelled. Was Law that irritated that much ? When the factory SMILE was brought up did she open her eyes. "Underground, that's were it probably is," she said from her spot unseen. The others turned to look at her but only saw the plant. "I've heard about Doflamingo's factory, never been in it but I prefer to know," was all she bothered on saying.

She did hear that their was a way from below the Colosseum, some sort of secret way. She also knew that Doflamingo ruled over Dressrosa, and his family had connections to it.

As they had breakfast they ate sandwiches while Law ate rice balls. Law had brought up his dislike of bread, she knew he did not like it but why she had no idea and had not asked. Right now she had several gourmet sandwiches and coffee to choose. As Zou was mentioned Law paused and revealed that was were the others were.

"Zeera-ya, you were supposed to stay their," Law pointed out. "I am a guest not part of your crew," She pointed out. When the conversation went back to its original pace and place she had a feeling that the two guest were more then they seemed. The boy seemed to be of great value since at least one of his companions let himself be left behind.

Doflamingo even pursued the boy. Why ? she was going to have to keep a close eye on the two. Law was the mastermind behind the Rocky Port incident, he could take care of himself.She could not help but lightly smile as she leaned against the wall. That little incident was perfect, most of the 100 Pirate Hearts came from that place.

Well they were not going to be able to stop after this so might as well go through with it, she thought.