Fishmen Island, Surprise Heart Pirates

626

Zeera

She had Zephor who seemed to be a Yuda and King Bull mix. Yuda can be found in the Amazon Lily where the Kuja pirates have domesticated them and they are one of the few animals that Sea Kings are afraid of. Ferocious and poisonous type of sea serpent that lives in Calm Belts.

King Bulls were giant horses with fish bodies at the end. You can find them easily at Water 7, she saw a lot of the smaller ones their. Yageras the smaller version were the main source of transportation.Friendly and smart they were, it was fun riding them. This made Zephor perfect to ride on for travel. All she had to do was stay on his back which she had trained him to when he was little. It was her mother that gave Zephor when he was little to her.

Fishmen Island, still beautiful, the buildings looked like shells and even the road gleamed like a pearl.She loved this place, you could never find a place like this above the sea. Before she could remember that old memory did she hear a familiar battle cry, 'Aye !'

Running toward the nose she saw them. Penguin, Shachi and Bepo all in fighting stances surrounded by fishmen. 'Stop !' she ordered with her Conqueror Haki. They all stopped and looked surprised at her presence, mostly the fishmen. 'Its her, Zeera !' one whispered  loudly to  her amusement. 'Leave these humans alone, they are harmless,' she said dismissively. All they did was leave obediently.

Looking at the surprised three Zeera adjusted her hat. 'Why are you guys all the way back here ? this is no place for a human.' Bepo then explained how when they were entering did the three were sent flying to this area. Nodding in understanding did she say,'I'll take you all back safely to Law. With me here you all are safe.'

After a few minutes of the neighborhood watching her did Bepo ask,'Zeera why is everyone staring at you ?' Smiling at the innocent bear Zeera replied,'Well I spent part of my childhood here with my mermaid mother and they all are surprised to see me.'

'You're a mermaid !' the perverted two who had been staring at her exposed chest yelled. 'Yes I am,' was all she said.When they reached the sub did she stop. She could see Heart pirates milling about with Law looking lazily calm. Bepo ran off yelling,'Captain !'

'Don't cause any trouble,' was all she said leaving the two humans that she had guided here. She hoped Law and his crew would not do anything wrong while they stayed here.

Meanwhile

Shachi and Penguin told their amused captain what happened and Zeera's strange warning.