Going Fishing

Narrator pov

A tall raven haired woman entered the bar. She examined the room and stopped when she spotted a large man. The only thing that was noticeable was a crescent shaped scar on his face. The captain of the Crescent pirates. He was a brute but the woman sensed he was a easy target.

Sitting in the next seat the woman looked at her soon to be prey. The prey glanced at her and then it was all over, the woman grinned as she uttered a spell and now the captain became her puppet. Getting up she motioned the new puppet to follow her and get all of his 99 men which he ordered for them to follow.

Confused but the crew followed their leader and the strange woman next to their captain. She led them all to a clearing and performed the same spell as she had used on their captain. One finished the entire puppet crew followed the woman to the shore were another pirate crew were waiting.

A tall man with a furry white hat grinned at the arrivals. The woman had her puppets gather themselves in a circle. One finished did she go to the group of men in boiler suites. Like sacrificial lambs to the slaughter the dark captain activated his Devil Fruit powers and a blue dome appeared over the Crescent pirates.

Literally hearts were stolen from the puppet men. The hearts were all gathered by the men in boiler suites. "Well done Zeera-ya," the dark captain smoothly said. "Thank you Law," the woman replied. Her memorizing gold eyes gleamed in the moonlight.

Zeera

Law was pleased with her but the rest of the crew were intimidated by her performance save for the bear.

Much later

The 100 pirate hearts were sent to the marines. Law became a Warlord and now they were no longer pursued by marines.

Law was pleased with her while the rest of the crew seemed to be afraid and intimidated by her performance all save for the captain and bear. As for the pirates she had left them all unconscious at the shore.

------------------------------

well what do u guys think ?

was it good, comment please