Party with Shanks

Zeera

Her father made a comment about Yonko Shanks choosing an island. She understood, anyone could find the carefree red head. No doubt the man would be suffering with one of his hangovers, it did not take much for him to decide that their would be a party and get wasted yet again.

The fearsome man was like a child. As they got closer she could hear her father's name being yelled fearfully. A new crew member most likely and no doubt to weak to be considered in another eyes as a grunt. The newbie ran off, leading the two to Shanks.

All ready out of breath the man was given a drink so he could report,'Hawk Eyes.'

She saw in the man's eyes that he had been drinking. She let the two talk before she reveled herself. 'Hello Shanks,' she greeted. Shanks was the most friendly Yonko and preferred no to fight. He was loyal to his nakama and did not rule by fear.

'Yasopp, Lucky Roo, Benn, its nice to see you all.' Glancing up at the round man Lucky Roo was eating his usual ribs. The man had a huge apatite, he could finish a barrel of alcohol easily.

'Keera D. Dracule ! its been a long time !' Shanks laughed merrily. Bringing out a mug he then yelled,'Lets party ! get wasted !' 'But you said you all ready had a hangover and not to drink,' a crew mate commented.

Laughing lightly she watched the party start. The two Dracules were given mugs which they did sip. Shanks chatted about how long it had been since he had last seen her. And had a party for her, she thought as she took a shallow sip.

The crew merrily partied, it was their specialty of the carefree lot. While they partied and got drunk or wasted did the gold eyed two leave unnoticed. 'He never changes,' she said fondly as the boat left the shore.