Caesar Goes Missing Part 2

Zeera

She went to investigate where her friends were, through the stone tunnel she could see that above and all around them was a huge aquarium.She could see faint outlines of schools of fish. That's when Law, Luffy and Chopper were ambushed but she kept herself hidden. Law began to use his Room and began to cut them up while Chopper used his sausage-like form to do Kung Fuu. Luffy on the other hand was dealing with a very large octopus with gloves. Punch was blocked by punch.

The three quickly finished off their opponents. When they stepped forward did the haki user show himself. Luffy went at it and after a few seconds the new haki user was overpowered by Luffy.When the smoke cleared Zeera realized what it was, a Kung-Fu Dugong ! She knew they lived in Alabasta's shores.

'I won !" Luffy cheered. Luffy seemed to have establish a close relationship with the Kung-Fu Dugong, because now it was hugging Luffy fondly. She could hear it call him master. 'What is this ?" Law asked as he watched the happy scene. Chopper translated,'He's saying 'Master, I've missed you.'

'Oh aren't you ! the Kung-Fu Dugong who became Luffy's apprentice back in Alabasta ?' When Luffy realized the two went back to being friends. Chopper on the other hand explained their relation ship. Kung-Fu Dugongs she knew were obsessed with battle and would challenge everyone they meet. Luffy must have defeated it but knowing him he must have beat them all, Zeera thought.

Even now Luffy was training his apprentice. By Kung-fu Dugong law the loser had to become the winners apprentice. When Luffy saw the pink on his apprentice he asked and it was because he had seen Luffy on a newspaper and decided to imitate him. It was paint which amused Luffy to no end.

'So, what is Straw Hat-ya's apprentice doing in the New World ? You stole our precious hostage." Law asked darkly. That seemed to worry Dugong and he began to apologize about he did not know it was his master's ship and then he began his reasons.

'I was moved by your words, and set out to sea to become a pirate ! Enormous enemies stood in my way.I met several companions. We became the Sea Beast pirates and overcame many trials and tribulations. And at long last, we made it to the New World ! But then..That man Breed, showed up ! Now we are his slaves. It was Breed who ordered us to capture that man Caesar.'

'So, Breed is the mastermind behind  this. Judging from what we just heard, it doesn't sound like doflamingo is involved,' she heard Law say. When Luffy asked about why they were his slaves did Breed interrupt them. The microphone blared,'Form ranks !' At once the green slimy rings around the sea creature's necks began to blow.

They jumped into two lines facing each other. Coming out from another opening was Breed,'How do you do, stinking humans ?' Whipping his whip she saw the sea creatures flinch in fear. 'It took you too long to get into position. Listen, the first thing a pet must learn is obedience. The second is obedience. Third and fourth, obedience. Obedience is fifth as well ! If I call, you must respond within three seconds. Do you understand ?"

Whipping his whip he went to Kung Fu-Dugong. Pinching his muzzle,'Hey, Kung Fu Dugong ! Your supposed to be the leader of the group. You set a bad example by dawdling about ! Anyone who fails to meet my expectations is a failure as a pet ! No difference from those stinking humans !' he growled.

More like slaves, Zeera thought as she managed to sneak past everyone. It was time to find were Caesar. She had enough with hearing Breed and his pet ranting.  From behind she could hear fighting.

--------------

626

18:16