Join Me

Zeera

For real did she go look for Trafalgar.He was casually sipping his sake while his crew got drunk. Sitting beside him she sipped her fruity beverage. 'Zeera, nice to see you,' Bepo greeted. Smiling at the bear she tossed a wrapped package at the bear.

'Honey Cake !' the bear celebrated happily and began to eat the treat. 'Thank you,' the bear said as he took a bite of the sweet. 'Miss Zeera, join my crew.' Unbothered by the miss she sipped her drink. Swirling the strawberry and banana beverage she replied,'I'll travel with you but don't be surprised if I end up leaving.' Getting up she saw a prideful smirk on the man's dark face.

From behind she heard drunken cheers.

She placed everything in the secret room and made sure no one would be able to get in with all the wards and traps she had placed extra just in case.With her necessity things packed in a water proof bag.Clothes, weapons, toiletries, beli and her amulets.

As she made her way to the sub in the corner she saw her 'Captain' smirk victoriously. Her perverted crew mates were cheering as they finally had a female crew mate. 'They don't see the opposite sex much,' she remarked.

Her new room was decent size with a bath room, setting her bag down Zeera put her things away. She felt sad that she could not bring Zephor with her but he would be fine like always. This was not her first time leaving. Sitting down she read a book she had brought.