Atonomy

Zeera

She went back to the bar not to get a drink but to bother the captain. Standing behind his she asked,'May I see  you're Nodachi ?' Taking the sword she examined it, it was as long as it's owner was tall, the hilt was fur with spots, white crosses and had a red string. She could see that it was well cared for. Returning the blade to its owner she commented,'How did you end up in a cave with man eating mermaid subspecies any way ?'

The bear Bepo said,'We were being chased by a giant monster.' Cocking her head she asked,'Did have dark blue fur around it's head and on its back ?' Seeing the bear nod she chuckled. The Dark Doctor looked at her. 'That was no monster, Zephor was probably interested in you,' She said lightly .

Muffling her chuckles Zeera slid off her spot on the corner and walked away. 'Room,' a smooth voice said. In a instant 'Zeera' faded away instead of sitting next to the confused Dark Doctor.

From her spot in the library, she was still in the castle Zeera chuckled at Law's expression. Sipping her tea she went back to reading her book. 'Trafalgar Law, you are interesting.' Thought Specter was a useful spell. Taking of her Lacy cow girl hat she set it down to examine the ancient text.

Lazily she looked out the window, it seemed Law was coming but her home was impenetrable, no one could get in except her and that's what drew her to this place. Using Thought Specter she created another her to go greet her uninvited guest.

'You have a lot to ask me,' she drawled from her spot from the tree branch. Jumping off she walked/sauntered up to the two. 'Miss Zeera, I suggest that you stop playing with me,' Law said darkly. 'I normally do not tell people my secrets,' she replied smoothly.

'If it bothers you so much, I'm not entirely human.' Exposing her bare neck she flashed her gill slits. No one noticed them unless she pointed them out. 'My father is human while my mom is a mermaid.'

She backed away when Law placed a hand near the slits. 'Interesting,' he said. Not liking the interested gleam in his eyes Zeera made her double disappear.

Sipping her tea Zeera got up and walked to another room. Ancient artifacts were ever where, stepping on the soft exquisitely woven  carpet, she glanced at the ancient writing that if any marines knew of they would destroy and go after her.

The Heart pirates would still be here for a few days. Sighing she looked over the Newspaper. Monkey D. Luffy was thought to be dead but she doubted that. Damn those stupid marines for killing her friend Ace. She had met him when she went to Alabasta while Crocodile terrorized the poor country.

Ace was full of life and she could not hate him. She did find what she was looking for, unfortunately she could not take the artifact that was underground in that temple. She learned a lot and even wrote it all down in a journal then stored it with the other things.

Crocodile, he wanted the ancient weapon,Pluto. Glancing at the amulet that she wore around her neck in a mirror Zeera had a feeling of seeing the pirates.