The Legendary Swordman and Zeera's Secret

Zeera

They were currently deep under the ocean. No one except Law had noticed her summing Cerberus, everyone else paid attention to the giant three headed dog that was said to guard the gates of the dead. Glancing at the few books that attracted her attention, she had bought a few at the book store. Lore, history and a stray botany book.

Finishing the botany book she glanced at the amulet she had gotten from the underwater cave. She could sense that it was a middle class titan. She had researched about it from ancient text, it was said to be similar to the mermaid subspecies.  What had caught her attention was the blades ability.

She starred at the blade until she heard yelling. Getting up she followed the sounds. Bepo was taking her suggestion about hugging the two head mechanics, the two were now covered in sweaty bear fur. 'My my Bepo overheated again ?' she asked the poor animal. Noticing the bear let the two who yelled that they would go up.

'Thanks for the suggestion Zeera !' the bear said. 'Zeera, you devil !' the two yelled angrily. Smiling unconcerned at the two Zeera brought out a book and fanned the poor bear. 'You are welcome.' When the sub came up did Bepo run for fresh air. Amused Zeera wandered the kitchen to have a cup of coffee.

Heading for the outside she saw everyone was all ready there. Sitting down Zeera adjusted her hat and began to read her book while the pervs stared at her with blushed cheeks. Using her Observation Haki Zeera stiffened, finishing her coffee she kept her expression calm. Putting the now empty cup and her things were packed.

On the Deck

She heard surprised yelling about green fog. Looks like he is here, she thought. Stepping outside she lowered the brim of her hat. 'Its Hawk Eyes !' one crew mate yelled in fear. Passing them Zeera kept her face expressionless as she passed them all. The coffin shaped boat was close enough for her to jump to.

'Goodbye everyone,' she said. Not looking at the surprised faces Zeera stepped forward. 'Miss Zeera, I did not say that you could leave yet,' Law drawled. Smiling bitterly jumped next to the seated swordsman. Wrapping her arms around his neck she then kissed the legendary man's cheek.

'Zeera its time to go,' a deep voice said. Looking at the Heart pirates he said,'Thank you for watching  my daughter for me.'

'Zeera's Hawk Eyes daughter !' 'I did not see that coming !' Looking at them all she showed her golden eyes.

Glancing toward Law she yelled,'Law ! I expect to see you more in the news !' with that as her last farewell the two golden eyed beings left.

'Father are we going to see Shanks ?' Zeera asked as she watched the little currents. 'Yes.' Smiling fondly Zeera stared ahead.