Goodbye

Zeera

Not much happened for the past few days. She kept the humans from harassing the Fishfolk while she kept Hody in line. Hody created a new fishman  pirate crew and they hated all humans and did not tolerate their brethren who had no hatred to humans. She kept the peace and it was worse in the lower regions.

Adjusting her hat Zeera sauntered to where the yellow sub was. The Heart pirates were leaving soon today so she was going to say her goodbyes. When she reached the sub she saw all of them heading for the inside. 'Bepo !' she called. The bear was outside with his captain watching the others enter. The bear's head moved and at the sight of her the bear yelled,'Zeera !' waddling/running toward her Zeera was enveloped in a fierce bear hug.

The rest of the Heart pirates yelled,'Zeera !' and rushed to surround her. Amused she offered a hello from her furry prison. Their captain just walked to the hugging group.  'Zeera-ya,' he greeted. Once all the Heart pirates were ordered to go back was Zeera free. 'Zeera-ya join my crew.' Law had stopped calling her Miss Zeera. Shadows covered her face mysteriously as Zeera did not look at the tall captain.

'I can't join your crew Law. My father is a Warlord.' She had pointed that out and she wanted to remain unknown as a pirate. Giving the Marines a reason to bother her was not a good idea even through she could read Polygraphs. She planned on exploring and learning about the Void Century. She did not want to end up like Nico Robin who had her own Island destroyed and lied about.

She would not want everyone she knew and cared for being hunted by the Government. Her path was just her and Zephor. 'Then stay as a guest Zeera-ya,' Law said smoothly. Surprised she looked at the man she was begging to be fond of. Tears threatened to come but she pulled her hat down further to hide her face. 'Yes I will then.'

As she walked up the steps she glanced at Law's victorious face. Not sure if she should be worried Zeera went inside. It should have worried her because Law had this victorious look on his face, like he had got his way. He thought he had her but she would leave when she wanted to. If she had to she would use Simple Mind on the whole crew to at least temporary forget her or something.