The Truth

Zeera

A week had gone by and they were getting close to the next island. She had a few log poses and maps. The island, Pallamara she had been to before. Being on the Sub was interesting with the perverted crew. She helped prepare some of the food but she helped Bepo and Jean Bart, a ex-captain with navigating.

Law did not bother her. She did spar with Bepo sometimes which surprised the whole crew. The bear was a martial arts expert. When ever they did spar people would come to watch them.

When they reach the island and Law set them loose Zeera left the parting groups to go by herself. Heading deeper into the town where she would find a very old church. She had read inscriptions about this place and the treasure it held. Thankfully no one was following her or she would have to keep an eye on them. As she broke into the church without any notice.

Surveying it she looked a the three statues. Looking them she saw the one in the middle seemed to have amulets. Looking around the statues she found faded writing that few would be able to read. Running her hands around the stone she found the right one.

Bingo, she thought as she walked in.  It looked like she was in catacombs and she saw the buried dead. Bringing out a old map she followed it, she found her route had several doors. 'Miss Zeera, what are you doing ?' an amused voice asked. Not bothering to give the man a glance she replied,'There's something I want here.'

Going in the one door that the map showed. When they got their she found it. 'Ah, there you are !' grabbing the amulet she looked at the other treasures. Gathering them up in a spare bag she kept she tossed it to Law's booted feet.

Not bothering to look at the man she walked to leave but stopped for a second,'It looks like you will see what I can do Captain,' she said in a cheerful tune.

Taking off Zeera ran toward the commotion. Marines were fighting with the Heart pirate crew. Stopping she brought out her new find. 'Cerberus !' In a flash a giant three headed jet black dog appeared. At once the giant creature attacked the marines. Leaning against a tree Zeera watched the chaos her Titan caused. One it was all over did she call back her new Titan.

Law had seen what she had done, how much he had seen since he was carring a giant bag of treasure.Acting innocent Zeera headed for the sub for a well deserved rest. If Trafalgar Law gave her trouble she could just use Simple Mind and make him forget except it could prove troublesome since he was not weak willed.