Stepping In

Zeera

She was just wandering when she heard yelling. 'Help ! help me !' screamed a female voice. Shaking her head, when Whitebeard was protecting this island he asked for nothing and protected the people unlike the greedy Big Mom. If she ever were to meet the woman Zeera would challenge her and make sure that Big Mom would not survive their fight.

She swore to herself that Zeera would make herself a name and be feared by all. She would protect Fishmen Island and all the others as well.Running toward the direction Zeera saw a terrified mermaid being dragged by slavers. They were passing a bar where she saw the Heart pirates heading for,

Bringing out her Black Blade Zeera swung it in the air creating a current. The current sliced of the three slaver's heads off. Walking toward the sobbing mermaid as fast as possible. 'Its okay,' she said soothingly.Hysterical the young mermaid hugged her. 'Thank you Princess Zeera.'

A couple of merman that had been watching came fore ward and took the mermaid to safety. They had thanked her before they left. 'So you are from the noble family Miss Zeera,' a smooth voice said. Without glancing she said,'My mother is King Neptune's younger sister.'

Sheathing the blade Zeera continued,'I expect you and your crew not to get into trouble.' Smiling bitterly she headed to the Sea Forest. In the forest was a Poneglyph which was a message from Joyboy. Long ago Joyboy was a human from above who wanted to help her people live above but could not. Her people promised to protect the Noah, a giant ship.

Besides the Poneglyph that was her first to read was her mother's grave.She knew where Otuhime's was but felt no need to visit her Aunt's grave but her mothers. Unlike her aunt Princess Zailia's grave was not with the others. It was hidden in a beautiful place her mother loved.

Following the hidden trail she knew by heart, her mother took her here so they could practice in secrecy and even now not many people knew where her mother's grave was. Some thought she had been buried alongside the Queen.

Now the small shrine was seen did Zeera increase her pace. Once she reached her mother did Zeera even speak,'Hello Mother. I have learned a lot through my travels. Not much about the Void Century but I know their are some who know and I will find out no matter what.' The strong breeze rippled her hat-less hair, the smell of the flowers drifted through the air.

At the corner of her eye was a school of colorful fish. Zeera knew she was not alone, she smelled another. 'This is a sacred place Trafalgar Law.'

Not bothering to talk to the Dark Doctor Zeera breezed past him.'Don't tell anyone about this place please,' she said when she was so close to him. Her clothes all most brushing his. Law walked beside her as the two walked out. 'Be careful while you are here, Hordy hates humans. He will not even think twice of attacking his own.' Glancing at the dark and handsome pirate captain.

Handsome ? she had never thought much about the opposite gender. Law seemed to bring unfamiliar feelings to her. 'Hordy he stole a drug from my family, I've heard about it. Your crew should leave as soon as possible,' not sure on what to do Zeera broke into a run. She ran to the burials blindly. For some reason she cared for the Heart pirates. Maybe because of Ace's brother.

Thinking of those she lost Zeera felt tears creating rivers. Walking in the forest to Joyboy's message did Zeera let loose her agony. She collapsed on the ground screaming and crying for all those she cared for and lost. Many from the Government. She stayed unseen the whole time as she let her grief show.