Royal Welcome

Zeera

She wandered around Port Town. The new brand Criminal attracted her attention. She bought several things, tops,pants,shoes, Everything that you could think of she bought. All the while she heard Vander Decken was harassing her cousin, Princess Shirahoshi. Something about sending love letters, proposing marriage, black mail and death threats.

Deciding to visit her little cousin Zeera headed for her old home, the castle.It was not very hard for her since she was a member of the royal family. Once she passed secretly the snobby officials who would no doubt at least try to scold her they all ways scolded her Uncle King Neptune.

Making her way to her old room did she change her clothes and stored her bags. She changed to a pale golden halter top covered in pearls with a strap that widens and sticks out the back of her neck. A frilly white skirt with belly chains with the cloth hanging in front. High heeled white sandals with pearl seeds.

Placing her amulet dagger hidden under her skirt. Once she was happy with her appearance did she head for shell tower. Shirahoshi was kept in there for ten years. She remembered what her cousin was like she was a sweet girl but could be easily frightened. Stepping through the heavy doors, it was dark but she could see Shira's form on the bed sleeping.

Sighing she sat down. 'Shira wake up, its me Zeera.' she said softly. The large mermaid woke up but when she saw Zeera's form did her cousin say,'Zeera-sama !' Smiling softly she greeted her cousin,'Hello Shira.'

Sitting down hurried questions were shot at her rapidly. what was the sun like, what are animals and what were trees like. Laughing softly Zeera withdrew a stuffed animal that she had been hiding, a plush white rabbit. 'The sun it is a round light that is very bright. It the the plants alive like the trees. The trees themselves there are different kinds. The trunks are brown the texture is hard and rough. The leave can be a light green and be flat while others,pine trees have needles for leaves and are green all year unlike other trees who's leaves fall off when cold winter comes.'

Glancing around she did not see Megaol, Shira's pet. The black shark was no were to be seen. Maybe the ex-army pet went out for exercise, she thought hopefully. Shira loved that shark and if something bad happened Shira would cry. Her cousin was a pampered/ spoiled cry baby. Even through she was a giant Shira was just a big baby.

As they talked someone must have heard their voices because Minister of the Right entered along with other soldiers.Inside she huffed in annoyance but she kept her face amused at the flustered and surprised Seahorse merman. 'Hello Minister of the Right,' she greeted smugly. 'Princess Zeera ! when did you get in the palace ?'

Amused the smug princess replied,'Its not hard to get in your old home.' Seeing that she had finished their chat Zeera went back to her cousin. The two talked about her travels and five minutes later did the Official declare,'Its been five minutes, its time for you to leave the Princess,Princess Zeera.' Saying his goodbyes to her cousin Zeera had enough. She jumped and rammed her heel in his face.

He had explained the five minute rule to her but he tried to order her. That's what made her mad that and she should be able to visit and be with her family as long as she wanted and not get ordered to leave. Grinding the heel once satisfied did she step away. A strange noise came from far away but it was getting even closer. Concentrating Zeera was able to identify what it was and react in time.

She ran in front of Shira and jumped. A axe broke through, bringing her heel back she kicked it and made sure that the axe would go back to the sender. Once out of site did she walk out leaving the Minister with her cousin.

When she got back to her room did she gather her sea stone sword her mother had personally made for her. The other sword she took with her from the mansion was a feminine version of her father's sword,The Black Blade. Her's was even strapped to her back, if she wanted it to.

Gathering her clothes she put her things in her bag. She placed a spell on it to be bottomless. Having nothing else to do in the castle Zeera sneaked outside.