Caesar Goes Missing

Zeera

Everyone was asleep except her, Law, Chopper and Long Nose. 'Calm all the way to the horizon,' Franky yawned. He seemed very close to falling asleep as the moon was being covered by the clouds. 

As soon as the moon was completely covered did Zeera sense they were not alone. From above glowing green was coming closer and soon pounded on the ship.Placing a hand on her Black blade Zeera jumped down and attacked. The doors were immediately opened.

'What happened ?!' Law yelled. 'They were watching us !' Zeera yelled as she began to battle with one. Large bodied animals with long ears. 'Where did they come from !" Zoro yelled as he blocked their attacks with his two swords. 'There about thirty of them ! Watch out !' Sanji yelled

Still battling her opponents Zeera yelled,'They were in the ocean !' swinging her blade she brought out her haki and flung her three into the ocean. Jumping to the Crow's Nest she saw Brook dodging as he yelled,'Thirty ?!  Really ! I can't see- its to dark !'

'Who are they ?!' Law muttered. These creatures seemed to be in a lot of pain, that she could sense. Jumping to Law she managed to fling two of them. When a whistle was sounded did the intruders jump back and then into the water in formation.

'Nice to meet you ladies and gentleman,' a male voice said gleefully. 'Who are you !?' Luffy yelled. Realizing were the source was Zeera shouted,'Hyper Stride !" She lunged up higher than the birds nest and saw the man. 'My name is Breed !' she saw a spouted cape, a monocle and the man had giant ears !

The man looked like a circus master. 'I'm a Peto-Peto Fruit user eater !'

Still on her old perch she saw one of the creatures land next to the devil fruit user with a gleeful Ceaser. 'Fools ! You can't keep me as a prisoner ! Don't underestimate Doflamingo !" he sneered. As Luffy moved to attack he was attacked by a much smaller opponent. Luffy showed signs that he was hurt but his body was made of Rubber which meant !

Looking at the small figure she saw Haki ! As Breed said his farewells Law began to create his Room but the ship began to rock wildly. 'Giant waves !' Franky yelled above Nami's screams. Looking side ways she saw inside the waves were rabbit heads ?

'Is that a Rabbit Wave ?" Law muttered. He seemed to know about the waves so maybe they were fighting animals from the North ? Holding on to a rail Zeera saw a giant form.'An enormous island ?" Robin said. 'That was not there a second ago !' she yelled.

She then saw a Jolly Rodger with a Spiked Collar. It was a ship !

Luffy, Law and Chopper went to take something called Shark.As they sped by Robin made a remark out all three that they were Devil Fruit users and if something happened. Hearing that remark Zeera jumped into the water and called,'Zephor !' At her command Zephor appeared and the two swam to the giant ship.

From underneath she saw giant rabbits. 'Sea Lapins,' Zeera muttered as she clearly now saw. She knew they lived in the North Blue but they did not live in the New World. She had Zephor follow her friends from behind, it was best she did this as covertly as possible.

Once she saw her ffriends go in and for a few minutes did she wait then did she go in alone. Zephor would have to stay behind and wait for her.

Once in she made sure to be careful and quite. She was in enemy territory after all. She could hear Luffy still talking, something about a giant fish tank and sparkling shrimp.

----------------------

Part 1 of ep 626