Life at the Castle

Zeera

It turns out that her father let two others live with him. Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro and Perona, the pink haired ghost princess.

She had just stepped into her childhood home when the whiny girl floated toward them. 'Whats with the girl ?' she asked. 'Simple Mind,' she said and with that the girl vanished for a few days. Glancing at her father who seemed pleased at her action.

She was walking toward her old room when the green haired swordsman came in her view. 'Let me guess with those three swords your Roronoa Zoro and your being trained by my father.' Surprise covered the once blank face but then a eager look came as the man brought out his swords. 'No. I am not destroying my home,' she stated bluntly.

Ignoring the man who seemed obsessed with swords Keera entered her room. She read her books but with the constant foot steps that she heard from her door did she get up. 'Are you direction challenged or something ?' she asked coldly. 'i'm trying to go outside !'

Shaking her head she grabbed the man's arm since if she did not he would wander off. When they reached the door did she kick him out. Maybe he would get lost and die. The Humandrills nine years ago witnessed a war on Kuraigana island so the once peaceful primates learned how to fight.

One of them she knew imitated her father but strength compared her father was much stronger. As she went to find her father who would be reading the newspaper, she wanted to read the news. Her father was all most done reading. After he handed the paper to her did she nod then looked at the new info.

Not much except Eustass Captain Kid was picking a fight with Big Mom.100,000,000 bounty for the Worst Generation. That's what all the Supernovas were being called and no doubt cursed by his fellow pirates. Big Mom was far from her her fellow Yonko Shanks, the woman was known to eat her own crew mates if hungry enough. She would destroy countries if they did not produce the candy that was payment for protection. Big Mom was a bully and did not care for anyone. Kind of like Arlong, the fishman pirate.

 Finished with her thoughts did she toss the paper on a table. Glancing outside through the gloom she saw a faint color of green moving. 'Looks like father's student is still alive,' she said disturbing the quietness.

The few months that she stayed at the castle were like this. The few times she even bothered to even spar with the weak swordsman ended up with the weakling with injuries. Most of the time she even sparred were with her father. Zoro would watch the two practice with awe. 'There's no way a pitiful creature like you will even be able to defeat me let alone father,' she would tell him.

She had packed her things in her waterproof bag. It was time to go to Fishman Island the home of Mermen and Mermaids. Only 30 % of those heading their make it, due to it being underwater. Still with Whitebeard gone it might not be faring as well as it used to be. It made her sad that her old home would be facing something bad.