Meeting

Zeera

Taking a deep breath after she put on her goggles the raven haired girl dived into the sea. The deeper she went the darker it got, Zeera spotted what she was looking for and entered the cave. When she entered the cave she found a yellow submarine. That's not good, especially if the crew is all male, Zeera thought. As she got a further look she saw DEATH painted on it with the Heart Pirate Jolly Rodger.

As far as she knew they were all male. 'Captain !' a voice yelled fearfully. Following the source she found a Polar Bear in a orange jumpsuit walking on his back legs. A walking talking bear, not surprised since this was the New World, anything could happen here.

'Hey, is your'e crew mates all male ?' she asked. The bear jumped but nodded his head. 'Not good,' she muttered. Taking off into a run she followed the sound of singing. When the two reached the source they saw what she was worried about.

They looked like dark black scaled mermaids. Their scales were razor sharp and so were their canines. They were leading their new prey to the water. 'We have get them out now !' Running to the shore she brought out a expanding staff and attacked the closes mermaid like creature. The singing stopped and hissing erupted.

The men woke up from their trance. 'Get out of the water !' she yelled as she got deeper in the water to get the creature to move further away. Up to her hips in water she jabbed the human eater away. When they dived deep did she sigh in relief.

Making her way out she walked back to the bear. 'Get them out of here, they will be back,' she said blandly pointing behind her with a finger. Placing her now small staff back in its original place Zeera went back to the dark maze. The tall dark man was watching her as she disappeared.

She stayed hidden until the pirates left. Smiling she gathered the mounds of treasure, she did find what she was searching for. A small elaborate jeweled dagger. Placing her hand on it she bonded with it. This treasure was piled with others, some from pirates and others.

With every treasure gathered did Zeera leave.

She finished storing her new treasure in a secret room she used as storage, she even put the tapestry that was a hint in their so no one knew. That and the original owner of this castle's unpleasant toys. 'Vlad, you had a creepy hobby but this room is useful to hide things,' she muttered.

Out of her wet suit now and everything put away did Zeera walk to town. At the bar she found the bear and the Heart pirates crew. 'Ah, so still alive,' she said. Making her way to the bar she ordered a non alcohol drink that she loved. Sipping her drink she watching the pirate crew party. How cute, she thought as she sipped.

As she enjoyed her drink a familiar voice said,'Captain, that's the girl that helped us.' Finishing her drink Zeera got up to leave without glancing at their direction. It was time for her to shop for food.

Much Later

She carried her bag of groceries up the hill. Feeling that she was being followed she stopped. 'What do you want ?'

'Miss Zeera, you are a interesting person,' a dark smooth voice said. Looking behind she saw the Surgeon of Death and the bear. Raising a eye brow at them Zeera went back to walking. You have no idea, she thought. 'Miss Zeera, how did you get in that cave ?'

Normally she would use Simple Mind but she doubt that would work on the captain. 'I swim,' she said and with that she ignored the two end headed for her house. Having the huge doors open she stepped in and with that they closed shut.

Sighing she put away her groceries and stayed inside.That man was trouble.

Law

Miss Zeera had started living in the castle four years ago. No one knew much about her other than she would disappear for days. What made him curious was how she knew about those human eating mermaids and how she got into the cave without a sub. Her answer made him curious how she could swim that deep without drowning.