Pirate Alliance Crumbles

Zeera

She had been running through the hallways while avoiding the Den Den Mushi's.'Hyperstride !" she shouted as the spell increased her speed and jumping ability. She skillfully maneuvered out of sight so she would not be seen. What ever the three were facing she was confident they would be okay. Remembering another spell that would help her she shouted,'Camoforge !'

Now unseen Zeera made sure she stayed unheard as she continued her search.Behind her she could hear the sounds of heavy destruction.She could feel her large amount of mana getting slightly smaller from her spells. After what felt like hours did she pick up Luffy's yelling. Following the location she soon found herself in some kind of dungeon.

Luffy and Law her in a Sea Stone cage while the stupid clown had a green collar and leash. Law then mention Breed's ability about being able to control people. Keeping herself hidden from both humans and the Sea Creatures Zeera learned that Breed did not work for Doflamingo.

And he wanted to create a kingdom. All the while several Den Den Mushi heard and watched them. To prove her theory Breed's voice ordered,'Caesar, lie down !' Once again his voiced blared that he knew that Caesar could hear him and to lie down. So he needs to be heard for his devil fruit to work, she thought.

Law seemed to notice as well. She could tell because he looked at the announcers.

When Breed showed his ugly mug Luffy banged himself against the cage but then lost his energy and slumped away from the bars. Chopper on the other hand was dressed in a really frilly pink dress. But now Breed called him in a creepy sweet voice Chappy. Maybe he had a fur fetish ? she thought.

'My name is Chopper !" Chopper yelled angrily. To creeped out she looked away but at the sound of the crack of a whip did she whip herself back. It seemed if Luffy got a hold of Breed she would not be able to beat the tar out of the man. All three had the green collars so she could not just attack right there and then.

As she continued to listen she noticed that he had a grudge against Crew mates, even the word set him off into a mindless rant that made her want to slice him. The next was his plan for Caesar was to turn people into animals, build a kingdom and use his devil fruit to enslave them. Leaning against a wall she stayed there until Breed left.

The cage began to move so she jumped on top of his silently. She was sure however Law might have noticed her through. Once the cage stopped moving upward did she jump far away before the cage shattered. Several light turned on and at that she jumped on one of the ropes from above.

Law seemed to have definitely notice the flaws because when he was ordered to kill Luffy his collar did not glow, he did act like he was still controlled very well. Luffy on the other hand heard his order.

When Luffy went to punch Law who countered the attack with a punch of his own she could feel a blast of air hitting her. She managed to get close to the tall platform that Breed and Caesar were on did Law lure Luffy to shatter it. Caesar poorly sneaked away which gave her ample time to follow the clown. All she had to do was knock him out as quickly as possible,

She could hear the sound of shattered glass and the seal's saddened cries. What ever had happened she trusted Law to be able to deal with it.