Time to take down Breed

Zeera

After she knocked out the Clown and stashed his body did she go back still under her spell. When she saw Chopper and the seal were in danger from being attacked. Immediately she ran to them still unseen and Haki blasted the oversized blue rabbits. 'What ?" Breed asked. From behind she could here Luffy and Law. Smiling she was glad the two had not drowned in the ocean. Law must have used his Devil Fruit.

'Excuse us for a while, you guys,' Luffy said as he patted the head of one of the rabbits. 'Luffy !' Chopper yelled happily. From behind was the Clown and all three of them had green collars still on. 'I thought I knocked you out and stuffed you in a closet, Clown,' She said unemotionally. At that time she was more like her father.

When Breed ordered them to sit down well it proved her theory. For Breed's devil fruit to work you must hear. 'If we cant hear your command, your special power won't effect us. Am I right ?' Law asked smugly. Law then withdrew something from his ears. 'I can't hear orders like this. I can shut out your . You have Transponder Snails and loudspeakers everywhere so you can give the animals commands at once, don't you ?'

'When did you figure it out ?" Breed asked. 'Right away,' she replied. 'It went through my mind at that time. After that I figured it out, I pretended that I was being controlled by you and looked for a chance to take Caesar back. Luffy on the other hand had been puppeteered all along.

As she listened further Law had used his Devil Fruit to break their fall. As Luffy and the Clown began to argue Law put his earplug back and the lights shut off.  'Pets are useless ! Humans are worthless ! Everyone is a piece of trash ! Earplugs ?! What a stupid gimmick !' Breed yelled as certain light turned on to reveal him.

She blanked out what he was yelling but saw that he put one of his collars on himself and ordered himself to kill them. His body and even hair began to expand and grow. He has problems, she thought. Then he ordered his  'Pets' and the giant rabbits began to float up.

A tornado was created and in the middle was a laughing Breed. Her own black hair swished as the currents of air blasted her lightly. When Breed stopped that when Luffy attacked. 'Gum Gum Fore-fist...Punch !' Both Luffy and the seal punched Breed in the chest and then again he was punched by the two only to be sent crashing through the glass and in the air.

That when all the collars shattered. 'Did Breed drown in the sea ?' she muttered.

Luffy, Chopper and the Seal rode on top of the Shark Submarine while she rode on Zephor. The Lapins created a Rabbit Wave for them to ride on. 'Were back !' She yelled.

The Lapins carried Sunny and gave them directions just to go straight and they would reach Dressrosa. The Sea Creature Pirates were still going to explore and after that the Seal thanked them. When they dived in the water and disappeared did the Morning Newspaper arrive.

Doflamingo let go of his Seven Warlord status and abdicated the thrown. Along with that Luffy and Law's faces were on it as well. The two were not the only ones as well to form an alliance. Eustas Kid, Scratchman Apoo and Basil Hawkins made one. Maybe they joined up after ticking off Big Mom, she had heard Eustass had lost an arm during a fight he had caused, she thought.

As Law made his call to Doflamingo she went to check on Zephor. Serpent eyes stared at her happily. 'Heee,' Zephor said as his serpent/horse head went up and down happily. 'You like it when I scratch your head don't you Zephor,' She cooed.

'Yosh Zeera, how were you able to sneak pass us when inside Breed's ship ?' Luffy asked. 'I used a spell to become invisible,' she said still rubbing Zephor's head. 'Invisible !' Luffy yelled. 'Zeera-swan please teach me~!' Sanji sang/ yelled happily with hearts in his eyes. 'No.'

Sulking Sanji went back to the kitchen. 

628