Dressrosa

Zeera

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Franky disappeared when Law was assigning teams. Right now they must be in Dressrosa and now seeing living breathing toy, she thought. Or getting stabbed by a woman, she added. Sanji would most likely be stabbed since he was a pervert.

The more beautiful the woman was the more jealous she could be and that ended up in a stabbing. Right now the others were panicking, Sanji was supposed to stay on Sunny and protect the others. "Well he could be getting stabbed or getting used by a woman," she commented strapping her Sea Stone Sword. Her Black Blade would attract to much attention so she left it on Sunny.

"What !" Chopper yelled when he heard her comment. She ended up explaining about the woman and their habit of stabbing men that cheat on them. What made her worried was Green Bit, she could deal with the fish but something was off about that island.

Cafe Bar La Baltau

When their large brute like waiter commented on not going to Green Bit she said,"The Fighting Fish are still here then considering the signs then ?" She had heard of them mentioned in her Father's vast library when she was little. "Yeah all around Green Bit, it started about 200 years ago that the swarms of Fighting Fish appeared." She had read that and about the fish itself. "The Fighting Fish are large violent fish with horns. Even if you approach with a ship the fish will capsize it," she explained.

The Iron Bridge would be useless as well. The waiter explained which seemed to terrify the two chickens, meaning Long Nose and the hostage. To make matters more annoying CP-O was roaming close by them. Did Doflamingo send them here ? Smacking Long Nose as he began to panic she silenced him with a golden eyed glare.

She had the feeling she would not be able to use Simple Mind on the CP-0. No doubt they were not weak willed so that would be useless.