A New Warlord

Zeera

The 100 pirate hearts were stored in a large box was sent to the marines. Law was accepted and became the newest warlord. He was not the only one Buggy the pirate clown became one as well. She knew that Buggy had been in Gol D Roger's crew like Shanks. Except Buggy was weak.

With that plan working Law was free to train with her. She was teaching him about haki and swordplay. He was a good student and seemed like he would survive her training. She could accidentally kill him, she had warned him that it could happen but Law seemed confident on not dieing. He had gotten better with his noditichi and his Devil Fruit powers were growing.

He could shock you with electricity. A useful devil fruit. One the next island she had been window shopping when she found a hat similar to his. It had a bill but was white with black spots. With his old hat showing some wear she bought it. She had bought it and kept it hidden from everyone.

She had plopped it in Law's hands while he was using Bepo as a pillow. 'A gift for being a good student,' she said. Law smirked at her and he excepted her gift. She felt a warm feeling inside her chest. Unfamiliar with that Zeera headed inside.

Law would get close to her lately. He would brush against her when they walked by. He would even wrap a arm around her at random times when they were alone.

Right now she had followed the crew to a local bar. She had finished eating and now was sitting at a couch in a corner alone. She could see everything and the crew was acting silly. Their was table dancing and some were even singing Bink's Sake. She had been watching amused by the silly crew's antics when Law sat next to her.

He picked her up and placed her on his lap. She was not caring her swords save for the amulet dagger strapped to her waist. Looking at his smug face she lifted a eyebrow at him. Law said nothing but coolly looked at her. 'Have you gotten more smug now ?' she asked.

The man with no or less morals just shifted her closer. Not letting this bother her Zeera continued to watch and occasionally sipped her drink. Placing her drink down Law stole it and drank.