⊰60⊱

Light glows softly from where Loki cradles Dot, a white light that slowly begins to work its way away from the two of them. It touches the ground softly, almost like when Hel had used the light magic, she had to free everyone...now, Loki's grief is clear as his emotion takes over the root of his power. The white glow begins to extend out further, feeling the wave crash over me as the pain he feels, I'm struck by it...

...though it hardly compares to my own as I'm left clutching onto Wyn. The two of us, we can't move, Kai...he's still unconscious.

That white glow though, it's beautiful in its own right, as it continues to spread and span out, further than just those who are here to fight for the world. It continues past the dark horizon, though I can only imagine that this light is what protects this plane of existence, as when I see another tendril fall from the sky, it hardly touches the light.

In fact, it blocks it completely.

Wyn exhales sharply, "Look..." my gaze trails after his, looking to the sky to see that Acacia and Titan maneuver around one another. The energy that emits from Titan, it morphs in the form of a scythe, striking back the darkness while Acacia's light begins to form at the center of her heart.

They fight...fighting for everyone...fighting for those that have already been lost...

...the stars do not fall without a just cause, nor off any track, as they suddenly change trajectory and aim right for Aeon's true form as it manifests. A tendril lashes from the side, Titan rising and slashing the attack with his scythe. He spins it in his hands, quickly moving to protect Acacia as she continues to control the stars...she's gathering their energy, a wave ready to strike at a moment's notice.

The white glow begins to slightly fade from around Loki, though the blanket he has already created stays in place. My heart races, watching as a stray tendril moves toward Loki.

Nehalennia's voice is distant as she says, "Make sure...to take every moment you receive and cherish it. Don't forget about me," my gaze snaps onto her as she looks at me, smiling as I see the tension in her muscles.

"Edith!" I call out to her, noticing in the next second why...she...

...Nehalennia moves quicker than anything I've ever seen, and when I do see her appear once again, it's only to stand at Loki's back. The light that comes from within her, she strikes the tendril, destroying it...however, I now see, there wasn't just the one and she fully well knew that when she made her move.

"NO!" Acacia screams, the light in her eyes glowing as Titan savagely strikes the tendril that pierces through Nehalennia's body.

"E-Edith..." Loki's voice is barely above a whisper, her form shifting nearly instantaneously the second her heart...stops.

Taron bolts past me, moving quickly as he runs toward them, crying, "EDITH!" It does no good...

Edith...I...

"Beryl, shield them!" Acacia orders, her voice carrying out as the archangel soars back down from the clouds, trying to keep whatever darkness from above falling downward. She encompasses the area with her own light, aiding Loki.

"Ekáti!" Titan growls lowly as I see him strike another tendril, though Aeon's waves don't cease, and it begins to wear him down.

Acacia breathes out slowly, magic shifting beneath her skin as it manifests around her body. Wisps swirling of multiple colors, what I can only assume would represent how she sees the auras of many through her gift. It continues to move around her, Titan rushing right behind her as he deflects another tendril that plummets from above.