⊰3⊱

Hai!
Looks like a bit of confusion for some regarding time. Merle and Edith were transported the same time Dot was put in Elysium, this why the pocket universe collapsed in the Epilogue of Tempted Fate and first chapter of Fate's Design.

It has been three years since the initial Hunt when he met her, that's why Alpha Brayden mentioned it's been three years since then. Three years ago is when Dot was part of the first hunt and she saved him, then a year passed and we had the second hunt where everything went wrong, then Dot was in a coma for months, nearly a year so it's been nearly three years

Bryson's son is Bryant ~_^ Alpha Brennon had two sons Bryson and now we know Brayden. Brayden was the original alpha killed that Rose caught for Rochelle. We knew none of this back on CoC/Endgame.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions regarding this, let me know ❤️.

🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔 🌕

Alpha Brayden orders, "Stand down and welcome Alpha..."

He motions to me and I reiterate, "Merle."

"Alpha Merle and Edith," he finishes, and the tension suddenly dissipates. Many from his pack begin to disperse, heading away from the location as I see the sun beginning to glint down between the leaves of the trees, the roots of the trunk. He invites me, "I would be insulted if you don't join my pack for breakfast," he pauses when Princess Edith slowly comes to stand beside me completely, my gaze falling to her as Alpha Brayden reaches an arm out and encourages her, "I won't harm you."

Says the Alpha that just literally ordered his pack to kill us moments earlier...

Dot saved him, there's more than meets the eye because if this is true, that means she's changed his fate. Without her, he might not be here at this moment.

Princess Edith looks up at me and I feel her hand work its way into mine. Alpha Brayden turns around and begins to walk away, the two of us following him through lands that look startlingly different than during the night. As we walk, he informs me, "You've actually arrived during a visit from my brother, Alpha Bryson, his mate, Luna Teri, and their son, Bryant."

Princess Edith squeezes my hand, the excitement flooding her, though I squeeze it right back. Down casting my gaze on her briefly, I shake my head, an unspoken warning of what I've already explained to her. She frowns and looks away from me, though her grip does not become slack on my hand.

I remain quiet, the less I talk, the better.

Although, Alpha Brayden has other thoughts. Glancing over his shoulder at me, he asks, "Where is Dot?"

"I don't know," I reply, honest as I reassure, "we were separated before the end of the Code of Conduct and we've been searching for her since."

Princess Edith looks up at me and scrunches her nose.

Yes, I know I'm a liar.

I shoot her back a look and she merely rolls her eyes.

By the time we reach the edge of the forest that opens into a small clearing, I can see a lodge, their pack house standing tall and strong. More of the pack...I guess, packs, considering the enlightenment from Alpha Brayden about his brother's visit...they watch us with curiosity. Taking the distance gradually, Princess Edith moves closer to me, nearly causing me to trip over her at her sudden fearful demeanor.

It should be clear to her that if Alpha Brayden wanted us dead, we would be.

I don't understand why she can't see the simple logic from the outcome of our previous situation. She's slow to learn, but she'll grow in time to know better.