⊰57⊱

Hel's voice immediately switches to that of the ethereal side of her, the persona we have come to know as Thea...two halves of a whole. Prince Leviathan chuckles with amusement, "You have your other half, Hel and Thea," his eyes narrow as his voice sparks controversy, "you still reside within a vessel, as it is not your own..." his voice trails off, and his eyes land on Acacia and me.

Acacia's heart skips a beat as she shakes slightly, the fear of this demon very clear in both of us.

Prince Leviathan states, "You have a choice to make," his attention is fully on Acacia now, "you can come with me; stand by Aeon's side as he destroys this world, and rule with him anew," as he pauses, I see the slight change in Thea's demeanor, the wisps of black and smoke, ash, and chaos, they are slowly being replaced with a golden and white light. Prince Leviathan states, "Or, you can die alongside everyone else."

Thea's voice carries out as she sighs, both irises reflecting that whiteish-gold color, "There's one part to that offer that doesn't sit well with me in either choice."

"Oh, your opinion hardly matters," Prince Leviathan's voice is dark.

Thea shrugs her shoulders, the blades the last to turn into engraved weapons of brilliant light, "I will never let Aeon destroy this world," she turns slightly, calling over her shoulder, "nor will the Ekáti I know allow that to happen; not again." As she says this, I see Acacia slowly standing taller on her own. She is still a locked vessel, so I have no idea how she will be able to fight a Prince of Powers...let alone Aeon.

That's why we must trust in Dot...Hel...Thea...

Tresor is ready.

Kai connects with me, though it's faint and his connection falls short immediately. I turn to Acacia and state, "It's time for you to get that portal activated."

Acacia nods, "Okay," as she readies to move us once again...

...Prince Leviathan calls down a shard of ice, nearly crashing above our heads. Thea is there though, in the air as she has both blades crossed in front and above her head. She completely shatters the shard of ice, taunting Prince Leviathan, "Wouldn't you be more satisfied if you kill me first? Or, are you that much of a coward you don't think you can," she pauses as he narrows his eyes on her, before Thea states, "Ekáti will be the prize to the one left standing."

Prince Leviathan chuckles, "You boast so much for someone so powerless," he nods though, "fine, come to your death, I welcome you with open arms," he opens his arms, nearly taking up most of the sky for my field of view.

Thea tells us, "Get that portal open, now!"

"Okay!" Acacia squeaks out as I then feel us move, reappearing in the heart of the destroyed ruins.

Tresor stands tall, his injuries completely healed as his energy appears restored. His amethyst irises are an electric blue, Kai passed out near one of the blocks while Wyn's wolf sits next to him. Titan's eyes light up the second he sees Acacia, asking, "Are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah, just shaken," she nods and looks to Tresor, asking, "are we ready?"

"I've contacted Nimue," Tresor nods and reiterates, "she will help activate the portal from her side to allow us to use less energy and keep it open longer, long enough for everyone t—"

The ground rocks once again, and I look to Wyn's wolf.

Help our mate, just end this.

I can see the hurt in his eyes, and with Kai unconscious, I don't want to leave him.

Merle!

Wyn urges me as he connects with me once more. Forcing me to lift from the ground, I nod, and turn to Tresor, "The Tome of Ataraxia?"