33: Oh my butt. What am I doing here?

Extreme shock and embarrassment swirled in me. I didn't know where to hide myself, behind the trees which were quite far or the closest I could have ever thought of, under Nny-Nny's armpit. Heck I hated how fully delighted she was as she carried me like a sacrifice offering.

Why did my first impression to this family always last in a horrendous way? And the worst part was that my stupid boss played along like some kind of a theater show we were in with an eye catching title "I'll surely kill my boss later".

For the first time in my life, I had wished I was an alien so I could teleport in one nanosecond. Or perhaps, I was hoping that the ground would just open up and swallow me without hesitation. I didn't care what other ways I vanish as long as I could hide myself and reserve a grain of leftover dignity in me which, for the record, was all gone.

I calmed myself in my mind so I didn't have to freak out and worst would cause more humiliations as they had been pouring generously much today. Thanks to my boss as my idiot accomplice.

"Relax Aom, it's fine", my conscience appeased me, "She's just one of her family member who happens to be her sister! Who happens to witness your lovey-dovey honeybooboo PDA with your lunatic boss whom you are not even dating with! Hurray!"

Arrrggh! I hated myself!

I inhaled fresh air into my dithering lungs as I flashed a smile to the nicely dressed lady in front of us, showing my unpolished teeth, grinning like a guilty cat before I whispered to my boss without moving my exaggeratedly outstretched lips, "Put me down."

"What?" She blinked, acting innocent as if we were just casually standing there all by ourselves. Honestly speaking, aside from her awful humor, she was also highly blessed with such gift of stupidity. Tsk tsk. What a waste of handsome face eh.

I had to restrain myself from strangling her neck because obviously we had a blood related witness in front of us. I didn't want to be handcuffed right there and then in front of their humongous mansion where security would probably have been at the highest rate.

"Put me down N—Tina". I gave her a death glare as my lips juddered, despite the struggle of keeping my fake sweet smile. Although in reality my hands were trembling in eagerness to twist her intoxicating neck.

And guess what she did? She slightly threw me in the air, instantly made me shriek. I had thought she'd throw me away without a care and let my ass unpleasantly smash on the ground.

As much as I wanted to avoid being so clingy, my hands flew in panic as they encircled her neck, holding my elbows end to end with my dear life! Yup. Exactly how monkeys cling on trees ever so tightly. I had totally forgotten how my cheek was skin to skin glued with hers. My cheeks burnt. I scorned myself.

I let out an air of relief once she caught me in a tighter grip as my whole body felt the intense heat coming from her toned arms and steady physique.

Nny-Nny had serious problems in following instructions which made me wonder if she would have been an excellent and competent big boss. How could she not understand what I was asking for?

Frustrations embraced me after seeing her prideful smile as her eyebrows perched up handsomely yet annoyingly teasing me. I wanted to wax them and abruptly rip the hell out without warning. Although it wasn't an awesome time to think about hair wax and all. I wanted to cry!

"Please." I begged.

"Alright." She sweetly smiled at me before gently putting my entire body on the ground, assisting me to stand still despite of my slightly shaking knees, not to mention my shaking hands as well ready to punch her.