28. Dress

Aom's brain might have been eaten up by her paranoia. Instead of ignoring the fact that Tina and Due were left alone by themselves, the more Aom had been corrupting her own mind with Tina & Due's make out session. Who would have known what they had been doing the whole time she was away anyway? Not that they were devouring each other's throat, right?

Aom's mind blurred with unpleasant thoughts, visioning Tina's hungry hand caressing Due's inner thigh, skirt curled all the way up, while red lipstick smudging all over Tina's face and neck.

Both Tina and Due were shocked—confused, after seeing Aom being unreasonably shocked.

Suddenly, a piercing sound of fingers snapped in front of Aom's eyes, forcefully waking her up from her delusional state. "Tart, are you okay?" Due asked her with a worried face.

Aom did an ample blink at her, yet secretly checking Tina's face and neck more than once. Shirt buttoned securely. Yes. Lips weren't swelling. Good. No hickies or whatsoever. Good. Good. All cleared. Good heavens, Thank You! She praised as she let out a breath of pure relief.

She shook her dirty thoughts off and gazed back at Due with a doubtful answer, "Y-yeah." I'm fine but my imagination isn't.

Tina immediately stood up from her seat the moment she heard Aom, half worried and half amazed glistening from her face. Nonetheless, her worry was overridden by her stunned and speechless self.

Seeing Aom in all her beautiful glory, didn't stop Tina's jaw from dropping in awe, her heart was skipping and churning like it had never been immensely excited before.

Aom was breathtakingly beautiful, considering the fact that she hadn't put an effort to make herself pretty because she had spent all her energy in making a fool of herself instead.

These past few days Tina had noticed the conservative choices of Aom's clothings at work. She didn't expect to see Aom in her smoking hot little outfit. Damn.

But surprisingly tonight, Aom was wearing a tight well shaped silver and black dress. Aside from its length that was above the knee, there was a rebel slit on the right side of the dress, revealing her milky mouth-watering leg up to her mid-thigh. The top of her dress was protruding her prominent collarbones as one side of the strap was hanging fashionably on her left shoulder. While the other shoulder was bare and inviting, widely open for Tina's eyes to ogle. Damn. Damn.

Not that Tina hadn't internally drooled over Aom's little strip show earlier. Though for her, that was enticingly cute yet strangely hot. But this, all this Aom's bold and daring look had totally fired heat out of her ravenous flesh. Tina needed air. Oh wait. Scratch that, she needed a full tank of oxygen, the newly refilled one.

Tina swallowed hard, struggling to moisten her dried up throat.

Her fingers crawled to her neck, loosening up her all-of-a-sudden tight collar for proper breathing. Wooh! Relax Tina. Relax man. Don't you fucking jump on her. Not in front of her best friend. She hissed at herself inwardly. Her uptight lungs opened up as she inflated air unto them before letting out a full blast of exhale. Trying her best not to look like a psychotic maniac in front of the ladies. Dammit it's just a dress, don't be idiot.

True it was just a dress, but it wasn't the dress that was causing Tina's hormones to rage, was it? She punched herself mentally.

Think straight. Think straight, moron. She hissed.

Tina had pulled all her power together to lighten her mind up, battling with herself.

Think something light, Tina.