14. Stupid heart

The  moment the clock hit 5 PM, it was the most glorious moment that Aom had  been waiting for on that exhausting day. She was mentally burnt-out  considering it was just her first day at work, and to think that she  hadn't done any related work yet that stressed her out. It all boiled  down into one reason, or perhaps one cause as to better describe it, all  because of her clumsy, sarcastic, autocratic, conceited, demanding,  moody and flirty boss. Who would have thought that she'd encountered all  of these traits in a person in one heck of a crazy day. And Tina's not  just an ordinary person, she's someone Aom had no choice but to deal  with, someone she couldn't just avoid, someone whom she couldn't resist  but to stay close with since they'd be working together. How she wish  it'd be much more easier to deal Tina if she's not that dangerously hot  and stunning, and if her boss' smile won't melt her heart out and lose  her mind. 

Without any delay, Aom quickly grabbed her purse and  swooshed towards the door. Her hands instinctually fishing her phone to  check if it's with her. My phone? My phone? Shoot! I forgot my phone!  After realizing that she couldn't dig her phone in her purse pocket  where she normally put it, she went back quickly to her desk. She  scanned her desk then saw her phone that was hovering nicely on one of  the random papers on top of her desk. She grabbed it as if her life  depends on it and immediately dashed herself out of Tina's office.

As  she was fast pacing away from her boss' perimeter, she saw Fern and  waved her hand to bid goodbye before squeezing herself inside the  elevator. She was so much in a hurry as if there's a metered cab waiting  outside insanely adding much cost for every single minute she's late.  That wasn't the case though. She just wanted to escape from her almost  lunatic but undeniably damn hot boss.

She didn't bother hanging  around at Fern's office as she didn't want her boss to catch her and  possibly extend her time. Nope. No time extension today. Too tired. She  had enough of Tina that day. Her vibes were telling her that there's a  big possibility that Tina might held her for whatever excuses she might  have in her mind, that feeling, so she decided it's safer to sneak now  than being locked up by her klutz boss.

Unfortunately, Tina  wasn't around when Aom left, although it was a good thing for Aom. No...  scratch that. It was in fact the best thing for her. Tina was busy  lingering around at other executives' office. She realized that it's  past 5 already and so she hurriedly went back to her office. It was too  late that her executive assistant was gone for the day. There was a  little sadness she felt inside as she had already planned to offer her  new EA a ride home. Yup! Already. Well, if she wasn't slow and didn't  take her time lavishly chatting with her fellow execs, she could've  caught her.

Darn! I missed her! That sneaky little creature. Tina pouted. She didn't even wait for me to say goodbye. She pouted even more. How could she disappear so quick? Is size really an advantage to sneak out easily?

I'll deal with you tomorrow sneaky weeny, princess. She  said in her mind as she squinted her eyes as if she's planning  something that didn't sound good. It wasn't like she's planning to  scream at Aom like hell for leaving without seeing her first, despite  the fact that it was one of her instructions. Oh well, chances are she  might out of her frustrations... for missing her... already.

---

The  next day, Aom directly went to her new hire orientation. She decided  not to stop by her boss' office since she didn't want to be late. She  had an instinct that her boss would have the tendency to yell at her for  being late, considering her boss' ridiculous mood swings. And of  course, she wanted to avoid all the nagging from her unpredictable moody  boss. In all honesty, she just followed her boss' specific instruction  of being punctual on her orientation day. Tina should be proud of her,  shouldn't she?