Pilaf Airship Down

"Have you warmed up your brittle old bones yet?" Tenshinhan taunted the Great Demon King, something he definitely would not have done if he didn't feel in control. This one was not one for bluffing. He was all honor.

"Why don't you attack me and find out?" Demon King Piccolo smirked.

"I'm afraid to end this too soon," Tenshinhan answered before tightening his fighting pose and getting serious. His body blurred and faded away. Piccolo's eyes raced across the airship to try and pick his opponent up.

"Don't get cocky!" Demon King Piccolo yelled out while a powerful shockwave emanated from his body, picking up what seemed to be an uprooting gust of wind blasting all away, spreading from every part of his body. Yamcha clutched for balance, even at the distance he was in, the Demon King's strength made it a challenge to stay on his feet.

Tenshinhan slid out of the vicinity around the Demon King with a cross-armed block to absorb the shock meant for him. It didn't look like he had suffered any damage from being this close, with his speed he must have been close enough to be hit point-blank but it didn't look like that attack was meant to kill either.

"That's quite a blast there, old man. You didn't get winded, did you?" Tenshinhan smirked after a heavy breath left his lungs. The three-eyed martial artist had to maintain an active level of breathing to keep up his Kiai bubbles and spirit-focused fighting style which became more and more complex the further into the battle one gone.

"It is true that your speed is superior to mine, that your strength is superior to mine. Perhaps you might even be tougher than me in my current body. However, I did not acquire the dread-inspiring reputation I possess by matching martial artist trash hand-to-hand..." Demon King Piccolo declared while straightening his entire body out, canceling his fighting stance for a neutral one.

A raspy roar left the lungs of Demon King Piccolo as he channeled his Ki through his entire body, forcing it to rise and escalate to untold degrees. Tenshinhan knew better than to try and attack his opponent while they channeled their Ki, it was at that point that the power of one's enemy was at their greatest, in addition, he had no idea at all when whatever the attack they were using was going to hit him. For all he knew, he may have run into it point-blank. Mistakes like that might have cost him the entire battle so Tenshinhan made sure to stand still and examine the enemy's technique after he knew what it did and how it worked, he'd be able to read and counter it afterward.

The eyes of Demon King Piccolo lit up red but only for a second. The red light emanating from them focused on a singular point at the Great Demon King's iris while the excess left his eyes in the shape of blazing, transparent aura. It was as if The Great Demon King leaked evil aura from his entire body.

Tenshinhan's body twitched and stiffened. He broke his stance and began twisting and turning into awkward angles, it was as if the Demon King began controlling Tenshinhan's body telekinetically. It was a far cruder method of mind control compared to the simple hypnosis that Muten Roshi and Jackie Chun used, it was a brutal, primitive method, to shove the enemy's limbs using brute force, where resistance would have resulted in the limb snapping.

The evil aura leaking from the Demon King's body began shining white and focusing around his hand. Then it began pulsing from a single point at the right index finger of King Piccolo. It was now that Yamcha realized Piccolo's devious plan – he froze Tenshinhan using his demonic telekinesis so that he could skewer him with a Ki attack, likely one similar to the incinerating eye beam he used before...

"Act arrogant around the Great Demon King, will you..." King Piccolo growled before throwing out his finger and letting the pulsing aura around his index finger blast off at the enemy in the shape of a beam of light. "Drop dead!"