Revelations

"Well, I guess I'm up!" Yamcha punched into his own palm with excitement. "See you in the semi-finals, Goku!"

"Heh, can't wait to see how much stronger you've gotten!" Goku raised a fist for a bump.

"Good luck, Yamcha." Chayote nodded.

"Th-Thanks!" Yamcha bowed his head.

"Was he blushing just now?" Krillin pointed at the overly excited, poor dolt who ran off to show off to the crowd and prepare for his match.

"Yeah, Yamcha's afraid of girls." Goku threw it out like it meant nothing at all.

"Well... He's a goner..." Chayote sighed.

"On our left, we have Yamcha!" the announcer turned to Yamcha, providing a relatively tame introduction. "Contestant Yamcha has been a lifelong fan of the World Martial Arts Tournament and has dreamed of one day winning it! Will we see a dream come true today!?"

"Go, Yamcha!" Bulma yelled from the first row. The floating cat and anthropomorphic pig by her side leaned out of the way of the inventor's passionate cheers.

"On our right, Ranfan!" the announcer turned with a gesture at a young woman already standing in a suggestive pose. "A lovely female Contestant who is not afraid to use her advantages in battle and dazzled her opposition before unleashing her ferocious skill!"

"Be gentle with me," Ranfan winked Yamcha's direction, making the poor dolt get flustered almost instantly.

Chayote chuckled observing Bulma's reaction. It appeared that this blue-haired brainiac was quite clingy to her mate as she began squeezing the head of her pig companion and punching it with a frightening level of ruthlessness. Just a simple blush on Yamcha's cheeks and a bit of a dazed look, slightly waving stance already made the inventor jealous. Their relationship must have been quite fickle if it required such close safeguarding.

"Begin!" the announcer ruled before the monk tolled the bell.

"Eek, you look like such a strong man!" Ranfan turned her knees to the side, bending out her body to display her bottom side in a rounder lighting.

"Well... I..." Yamcha's expression turned from flustered to goofy and drooling. The dolt could not see Ranfan's flying kick to his cheek if the temptress announced it with a drum squad and a building-sized poster.

"R-Ringout..." the announcer raised his right hand in the air. "Contestant Yamcha has been eliminated! Unbelievable!"

"Well... That did not last long..." Krillin squinted at poor Yamcha who was truly blessed with the luck of faltering consciousness. Had he fully realized the situation he was in and the cringe that it invited on the faces of the observers, he'd have died from embarrassment.

"Yamcha, you idiot! Just wait 'till I get my hands on you!" Bulma's voice from the first row overpowered the crowd.

"Huh... How did you know that ridiculous, wide-open stance would work?" Goku turned to Chayote. The Saiyan had to admit that her own cheeks simmered with a little, warm red too. Somehow she managed to feel embarrassed by someone else's failure.

"Would you please meet me in the yard?" a familiar voice rang in Chayote's head. The Saiyan turned to leave and excused herself, without bothering to answer Goku's childish question first.

"You're leaving? But I'm up next... You sure you want to miss my fight? I'm planning to have some fun!" Goku began stretching out and warming up.

"Go break a leg." Chayote dismissed him with a gesture of her hand but then halted. Did she really want to meet the old man now? She wanted to see Goku's fight to determine if he truly was a Saiyan, or not. Just seeing him fight once would have been enough for that. Then again, asking that old man that directly would have worked just as well. Surely he would have known if Goku was in any way unusual for what was common for Earthlings, both Krillin and Yamcha have already admitted that much.