The Unexpected Fifth Fighter

"Begin!" Baba croaked out. The very moment that the fight between Devil Man and Chayote started, the blue devil took it to the air by flapping his wings. His expression was such that it was enough to sell the belief that Devil Man believed himself invincible because of this ability.

The devil blitzed past Chayote, his long and deadly nails pointed at Chayote as if threatening to scoop her eyes out but the blue demon failed to find his mark. He was fast by any standards of Earth, he the strongest Earthling that Chayote had met by a notable margin but he was still far too slow and weak. Then again, Baba seemed to think highly of this man's mystical abilities and Dracula Man turned out to be a gold mine despite being a weakling.

"What's the matter? Watch your step!" Baba shifted her butt cheeks around the crystal ball while waving her hands about like a cheerleader without the puffy arm accessories.

Goku chuckled. Baba looked at the boy in confusion. "I understand that this girl is your superior but do you wish her dead this badly?"

"Chayote can fly too." Goku turned at Baba with an expression that matched that of a deviant who had busted an old lady's window with a rock. "If your guys don't step up, I won't even get to fight..." the boy complained.

"Oh... Don't you worry..." Baba looked back at Devil Man ominously. "I can assure you with complete certainty that Chayote will not win this match, monstrous as she is."

"You annoying gnat!" Devil Man dived at Chayote again. "I'll show you my homeland, Hell!"

Chayote fell backward, throwing her foot up and kicking Devil Man straight in his jaw. The blue demon darted upward and smashed through the ceiling completely. The Saiyan wasn't even trying and she'd already knocked out her opponent, it seemed. Regardless of how disappointing these folks get, that Dracula Man is all the motivation Chayote needs.

"He's out of the stage. Does that mean I win?" Chayote looked at Baba.

"Only if Devil Man is out. Let me check on him." Fortuneteller Baba floated outside the spectator arena and ascended through the hole left by her treasured fighter. One boisterous racket later, Baba appeared through the hole and floated back to the spectator arena while Devil Man appeared through the hole covered with soy sauce, soup and noodles still sticking to his bodysuit and his spiky tail and horns.

"That was amazing!" Chayote whistled with moderate surprise. "I don't think I would survive a kick in the head by someone that much stronger than me."

"Indeed..." Devil Man wiped the tracks of blood off of his face and grinned at Chayote. "It's beyond even the point of a believable bluff that I am stronger than you. To assume so would be foolish, outlandish even. Had it not been for my demonic body, I'd have never recovered from such a blow."

"Okay, so call on the next fighter then?" Chayote bent her head to the side like a puppy. "Even with half my blood drained from my body, after fighting multiple fighters already, you don't pose any threat to me."

"Arrogant? Good... It will blow up right in your face!" Devil Man took an off-putting pose by spreading his arms out to the side and bending them to have his forearms and his hands point to his forehead, right at the roots of his two horns.

"Devil Man! I forbid you to use that move!" Baba screamed out. "If I see even a pink gleam from you, it's back to Hell with you!"

"Tsk... Damn you..." Devil Man straightened his body out and charged at Chayote normally. The man attacked with a wild flurry of claw strikes, his fingers bent inward so that his sharp and lengthy nails inflicted the maximum possible damage. Chayote weaved around the strikes, a tad confused.