The Bald VS The Mysterious?! The First Match!

"And so, that is the schedule. Each match will be one round with no time limit! If you fall off the stage or cry "Uncle" you will lose!" the announcer explained the rules of how the final rounds were going to proceed. "Also... Attacking the eyes or the sensitive areas will be a violation."

"What are the sensitive areas?" Goku wondered. Chayote found that question to be apt. After all, leaving something as major as a violation that might result in disqualification to such a vague description was just asking for trouble.

"In terms you might understand, it is your jewels." The announcer explained while leaning down on Goku.

"I have a question." Chayote stepped up. "What about our tails?"

"Tails?" the announcer peeked at the young woman before scratching the back of his head. Only then did the man notice the fact that Chayote had a tail.

"Yes. It is a... Sensitive area for Saiyans. Is it okay if nobody attacks us by grabbing our tails since we're giving out freebies here?" The Saiyan grumbled.

"Saiyans?" the announcer pulled out a handkerchief and began wiping his face with incessant passion.

"It's okay for me, I don't have a tail." Goku raised his hand. Chayote turned at her peer about to yell at him but only then noticed the fact that Goku was right – he was missing his tail. She spent so much time obsessing over what she had seen in Korin's water barrel that her brain had somehow automatically completed the picture of Goku with a tail. It was only when the youth pointed it out that Chayote noticed the boy's tail being missing.

Could he have not been a Saiyan? No way, Yamcha referenced too much knowledge about tails and Saiyans for Goku to not have had one. The expert on Earth's martial artists also displayed knowledge of the Great Ape transformation.

"Where did your tail go?" Chayote lost her cool. "How do you intend to conquer the planet without your tail?"

"Huh? I just woke up once and it was missing..." Goku laughed out while rubbing the back of his head, ashamed that he had managed to lose a whole appendage of his.

"Wait... Conquer the planet? I couldn't have been the only one to have heard that?" Krillin squinted while pointing his finger at Chayote. Apart from the short baldy, only Yamcha appeared to take interest in Chayote's words at all.

"Sorry, Contestant Chayote, if you are the only one with a weakness, we can't make it a universal rule. It would give you an unfair advantage!" the announcer declared.

"Serves you right, you just exposed a major weakness." Ranfan made a rude hand gesture by placing her hand in front of her forehead.

"I have a question too, when do we get lunch!?" Goku shook his hands in excitement while slobber drooled from his mouth. Due to the boy's short stature and more of a thick than tall build, it managed to reach the ground all the way from his mouth.

"Huh? You intend to eat before a fight?" the announcer raised his eyebrows but Chayote stepped in as well.

"If it's all the same, I wouldn't mind eating a decent Earthling meal as well," the Saiyan nodded. Finally, Goku reminded Chayote why she had taken him for a genius strategist conqueror in the making. He never appeared to forget to refuel his strength. It was an admirable trait.

"W-Well then, prepare these two a lunch, make one for all eight, who knows how many will decide to join in." the announcer turned to one of the staff monks.

"Krillin, won't you join in?" Goku turned to his friend. The baldy quivered.

"No way! My belly's buzzing too much to process food..." he said.