Two Destinations - One Goal

"Damn, our chance's blown..." Yamcha thought to himself. Now that Commander Blue had finished his broadcast and could focus his attention on his captives, any chances of overcoming his psychic technique would have been completely tossed out the window.

"Bouncing around like fleas..." Commander Blue ground his teeth with his fists clenched beside him. The cerulean aura emanating around the man intensified to the point where it was almost impossible to miss, there was nothing spiritual and subtle about it. The psychic energy was raging, blazing around the man. "Pretty inventive, should have dispatched of you sooner..."

A flash of bright light coming from a hair-thin beam made Commander Blue drop his concentration for a moment, blinding him but also overwhelming his upper body as the miniaturized version of Muten Roshi's Kamehameha wave hit him head-on. Had it not been cast on such a reduced scale, it might have settled the battle then and there. All it did now was send the man down, his head thrown back as if a bullet had just hit his forehead. A motion so sudden and violent that it would have snapped the neck of any weaker man outright.

"Now, Krillin!" Yamcha looked at his sparring partner who had a pair of bleeding bruises over his head where the bullets had hit him earlier. Both blooming martial artists concentrated their Ki on prompt. Yamcha had never felt quite this strong before, it was like every tiniest cell in his body had blossomed with all of its inherent potential, keeping nothing back and producing every tiniest droplet of energy that it could have. It was of no use, it was like the taxation on his own body merely damaged his arms and legs that desperately tried to break the unbreakable bindings.

A thunderous snap made Yamcha cease his efforts and look to his side at his friend, shock and great pride in his friend's abilities and progress took over the Sisyphean labor of breaking out of Commander Blue's psychic binds. Krillin appeared far more capable in the area of combating psychic powers than Yamcha as telegraphed by the pint-sized martial artist dropping the demolished into tiny strings ropes beside him and checking his wristbands, letting the general feel of his muscles return to his body before he proceeded to beat Commander Blue down for his transgressions before him and his friends.

"Don't keep me waiting too long, Yamcha," Krillin muttered with a serious tone. "That's one dirty bastard we're facing and I might need some aid."

"Don't get all cool on me now, Krillin, we're merely even now. I've picked up the Kamehameha faster, remember?" Yamcha answered Krillin's call with a cool remark of his own while he closed his eyes and prepared to try again.

"Y-You..." Commander Blue was shaking in fury before he even raised his head off the ground. The Mini Kamehameha that Muten Roshi had used against him had messed up the man's hair, tore his military hat to shreds, busted a few teeth, landed a few busted veins around Blue's bloodshot eyes and messed up the collar of his shirt. "My face... You've damaged my face!"

"C-Calm down, Commander, don't lose your... Cool!" another masculine boom thundered from the other side of the beach while Silver rose to his feet, clutching at his dislocated jaw. The thick and bony surface had risen far higher up than it was normal, resulting in a rather disturbing appearance of a rounder face emphasized by a bony lump that had almost disfigured the ex-Commander's face. Krillin had done a number on this military official with just one headbutt, that made Yamcha believe that they should not have surrendered hope just yet.

Blue's eyes shimmered with blue once more. Krillin tightened his entire body, prepared himself for a paralyzing offensive but as he prepared to do his best and counter Blue's paralysis, he realized that he was not the intended target. That disturbed the fledgling martial artist, making his eyes shift around the battlefield for potential targets but he could find none.