thirty-one ☆ revenge plan

NOVEMBER
of twenty-nineteen

narrator's pov.

corbyn 🦕:
hey june

june 🌞:
hi corbyn

corbyn 🦕:
can u meet me
at courtney's café?

corbyn 🦕:
it's important

june 🌞:
uh... sure?

june 🌞:
i'll see u in five

-

"why am i here?" june asked, taking a seat in front of corbyn, "i'm not trying to be rude, corbyn, but i never expected i'd be hanging out one-on-one with you."

corbyn cleared his throat, "i can tell you're jealous."

"about what?" june asked.

"don't act coy, june," corbyn mentioned, "i know you're upset because presley and jack got together."

"uh, what makes you say that?" june inquired.

corbyn pulled out his phone, and showed her jack's post, "your comment obviously shows signs of jealousy. i mean, come on, you hit him with the passive-aggressive smiley-face."

june sighed, "okay, fine, i'm upset. i've liked jack for a while, but i guess i never realized that he liked presley. wait... why are you upset?"

corbyn rolled his eyes, "presley ditched me during homecoming for jack, and i haven't really talked to her since that night."

the brunette quirked an eyebrow, "aren't you guys, like, best friends?"

"i thought so too," corbyn agreed, "i've been up all night thinking about it, and i thought of a revenge plan that can help us both get what we want."

"how?" june queried.

"you want jack, and i want presley," corbyn started, "if them getting together made us jealous... maybe we can make them jealous by getting together."

"wait, are you suggesting that we... fake date?" june questioned.

corbyn nodded, "they're bound to realize that we're the ones they want."

"hold on, you want presley?" june quizzed, "i didn't know you like her."

"i-i don't like her," corbyn stuttered, "i just want my best friend back."

june thought about the entire plan for a moment, and said, "you know what, corbyn, this plan might work. i'm in."

"perfect," corbyn remarked, snapping a picture of his and june's food, "let's start right away."

-

corbynbesson
has added to their story!

corbynbessonhas added to their story!

-

"how long are we going to keep up the act?" june asked, taking a bite out of her french toast.

"i'm thinking this will end before spring," corbyn answered, "just promise that you won't, uh, fall in love with me."

june rolled her eyes, "as if, corbyn."

corbyn stuck his hand out, "alright, deal?"

"deal," june declared.

the two shook hands, and their pact was officially set in stone.

...