thirty ☆ official

NOVEMBER
of twenty-nineteen

narrator's pov.

"are we crazy for doing this?" presley asked jack.

"hanging out together since homecoming without telling any of our friends?" jack inquired, earning a nod from the brunette, "i don't think it's exactly crazy. maybe... the plot of an epic teen drama movie."

presley laughed, and continued to wait in line to order some popcorn.

"there's that smile of yours i adore," jack remarked, bopping presley's nose.

"i like your smile too, jack," presley added, bopping jack's nose.

jack slightly smiled, and looked down at the ground, "um, pres, i have to tell you something."

"what is it?" presley replied.

"i like hanging out with you," jack started, "i kind of want to, you know, more often."

"that sounds nice," presley agreed, "i'm sure we can work it out with our school schedules."

"yeah, but i don't want us to hangout just as friends," jack pointed out, taking a deep breath, "i like you, presley. i've liked you for a long time."

presley's eyes widened, "whoa, really? i always just assumed you were being nice."

jack chuckled, "so, uh, what do you say? should we make this official?"

presley smiled, "sure, jack."

-

liked by getoutofmygarden, elenasvlogchannel, and 44 otherspresleyforpres hi! i have a boyfriend now!tagged: jackodawackoview all 37 comments

presleyforpres hi! i have a boyfriend now!
tagged: jackodawacko
view all 37 comments...
jackodawacko hi! i'm really happy!
          ↳ presleyforpres hi! me too <3
getoutofmygarden BRO WHAT
          ↳ presleyforpres hehe
elenasvlogchannel omg PRESLEY
          ↳ presleyforpres omg ELENA
load more comments...

-

liked by presleyforpres, morejune, jojothehoehoe, and 28 othersjackodawacko so

jackodawacko so... i have a girlfriend now 😳
tagged: presleyforpres
view all 20 comments...
presleyforpres YAY i'm so happy!
          ↳ jackodawacko (:
jojothehoehoe AS YOU SHOULD
okzach congrats bro!
          ↳ jackodawacko *gasp* zach
          uses social media?
morejune aw that's so great jack (:
          ↳ jackodawacko thanks june!
          you've always been a great
          friend 😌
load more comments...

-

"i can't believe you have a boyfriend!" elena remarked, standing by presley's locker with rosaline, "that's so great for you, pres."

"what's so great for her?" daniel asked, corbyn tagging along with him.

"presley and jack are dating!" rosaline answered, clapping her hands, "now we can go on double dates!"

"oh shoot, really? that's awesome, pres!" daniel complimented, "i'm glad you're happy."

on the inside, daniel was full of joy. he had envisioned that since jack and presley were together, june would move on from him and start taking an interest in daniel. however, corbyn's face fell when he found out. it hurt to know that there was a new guy in presley's life, but what hurt him the most was the fact that she didn't tell him herself.

"uh, that's great for you, presley," corbyn muttered, playing with his fingers, "i hope you and jack are happy together."

presley awkwardly smiled, and closed her locker. meanwhile, at pineland high school, jack's friend group was having a similar conversation.

"dude, you finally asked out presley!" jonah remarked, "it's about time."

"yeah, yeah," jack mocked, laughter filling his voice, "i'm just happy it all went well. i was kind of expecting her to turn me down."

"why do you say that?" zach asked.

jack shrugged, "i always thought she liked corbyn. i guess not."

"how did you guys even get to know each other?" june inquired.

"we've been hanging out a lot without telling anybody," jack answered, "we were going to watch a movie yesterday, and i just spilled the beans."

june plastered a smile on her face, "that's great, jack. uh, i have to head to physics, i'll see you guys at lunch."

...