Understand

I lick my lips and purse them when I become aware of how dry my mouth has gotten. I'm lost for words and to shocked to protest against Harrys actions, My arm still constricted by his hand as we reach 'my bedroom door' .

I blame myself for blindly thinking that it would be as easy as Avery to help me from Henry but they paid a huge lumpsom of money for me I'm sure ... I mean what else, why else would they be so against me leaving. There are thousands of other girls willing to be with Harry I'm sure. But I'm so stupid for even going there, no one would volunteeringly want to be held captive and be dragged along like an animal.

"Dawn." Harrys voice is just a distance away it seems but I blink and notice that I'm sitting on the bed and Harrys forehead it furrowed.

"Yeah." I say softly before shifting slightly.

Harry and myself are silent and suddenly the room becomes cold.

"Dawn about what happened. .. I never told you this but. God." He says as he sighs before he sits next to me and takes my cold hands in his.

"Henry, told your parents, your mom and dad that they should not come looking for you. They threatened to kill you if they involve the police. "

"My dad? ..." I ask and I feel my face whiten.

My dad? No. His back in San Francisco ... no?.

"No Harry, my dad will definitely NOT go to the police." I get up and chuckle nervously.

"This is bad, does Avery know about this? What did my family say." I ask pacing down.

"Avery does know now... "

I look at him.

"You have to go talk to her, I have to talk to her, Harry." I say breathless.

If Avery tells my family my dad my mom, oh god my dad will be furious.

"Harry you have to, my dad his very... his business is complicated." I warn as I see the doubt in his eyes.

My dad. I haven't seen him in ages him being her in Stamford, my mom and dad together. I wonder if Grace is with him. I can't stand the thought of seeing my mom upset in my mind, her business was just kicking off and know this. Why is everyone suffering even though I'm basically right in front of them. I hate Henry right now.

___

Averys P.O.V

"Babe, you have to eat something. You know you starving isn't going to help Dawn at all." Nick says as he sits with Averys lifeless body opposite him. He takes in her pain as he waits for her to say something, anything.

"How did this happen. If I didn't. .. if I didn't force her to throw that stupid party this all wouldn't of happened." she says so soft that Nick has to artch himself forward to hear.

"That is not fair, this is not your fault. Babe please stop. We will find her."

"Your right. . This isn't fair. " she says looking up at her worried boyfriend.

"Why did this happen to probably one of the nicest human beings I know. She was a new girl in town then she stumbles across some barbaric teenager's--teenager's that just drink day in and day out. And that little mattress ass still gave her such a rough time, if you really actually think about it Acacia shouldn't have been jealous she already had half of our school, half of our group, hasn't she, Nick. "

She jumbles out and Nicks body tenses, Avery pulls her hands out of his grasp and stares out the little cafés window.

"I'm sorry. .. It's just not fair right." she whispers as she gets up and storms out the café.

Sitting on the pavement outside the café a new fresh batch of tears sprung to life as she cradles with her hands buried between her knee's. Nick gives her a short moment before following his girlfriend outside and tries to comfort her, but it fails.

Avery shakes him off harshly before she stares at the traffic ahead, her eye's are abit foggy but she blinks the tears away and there is Dawn. Screaming almost frantically but she is in to much shock and when she finally reacts, its to late. The familiar Mercedes Benz ski's off.

"Avery I'm sorry. What I said was stup-" he stops mid-air as he realizes that her focus is not on him anymore.

"Whats wrong? What is it? " he asks when she gasps and hastingly wipes her tears off with her long sleeve overlapping cardigan.

"I need your key's, where's your keys Nick." She asks padding him down.

"Why? Whats wrong? " he replies.

"Just give me your goddamn keys! " she screams and he hands them to her, he watches as she's sniffs and runs to his silver Volkswaggen and speeds off.

Avery parks the car so fast that it almost hits afew dustbins on the lawn but she ignores it as she climbs out the car and searches for Harrys car. Niall and Liam step out the frat house laughing and bickering but stop when they see Avery.

"Heyy Ginger, whatsup?" Niall asks as they slowly approach her, their faces fall as they see what state their friend is in.

"Where is Harry? Is he here? "

"No he hasn't come home since Friday, hey whats wrong Ginger are you okay? " Liam asks as he reaches out to touch her shoulders.

"No I'm fine I'm just looking for Harry, if he comes back would you mind calling me immediately, like really soon it's important yah?" She says as she stares at the two confused boy's and jogs back to the car.