Spin the bottle

His smile reaching his eyes and his stubble chin.

"Oh here she is." Samantha gushes as she pulls me closer.

"I'm Zain, Samantha told me a great deal about you." He reaches out his hand.

I blink multiple times before responding.

"Nice to meet you, boss." I stutter, he really is gorgeous.

"Oh c'mon, do I look that old." He laughs and I blush.

I turn to Samantha, "Oh, she was actually just on her way out. " She states.

"I bet." He says, "Are you going anywhere in particular?" he asks and I think for a while.

Idiot. Your a literal idiot Dawn. Jeez. Speak!

"Yes, my friend's are having a party and they dragging me along. " I smile and I feel my ears turn red. Stupid.

"That sounds fun. Just don't be out late. Work tomorrow." He says.

"I won't. " I smile hypnotized.

The little bell rings and we all turn. It's a blond guy, looks around my age with light blue eyes and an adorable smile, he strolls over to the counter squinting when he sees Zain.

"Hi, can I help you?" I hesitantly ask, my voice betraying me and cracking.

Zain eyes the guy before turning back to me.

"I'll see you tomorrow then Dawn, Samantha." He says and his eyes softens as he says her name. He walks past the guy swiftly before existing.

The guy turns his attention back to me and I squint, is he the Niall guy that Avery was talking about?

"Hi. Are you Dawn? Gingers girl?" He asks as he looks over at Samantha. She moves slightly further away from me.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

My thoughts exactly as I see Bitchy Betty leaning on her elbows and scanning the two faces intensively and I mirror her actions. Curious.

"Yeah, You're Niall?" I ask walking out from the back of the counter and joining Niall on the other side.

"Shot, come we late." he says breaking eye contact with Samantha and motions me to the door.

"Okay, can you hand my bag under the counter please, Samantha." I smile, she looks serious giving nothing away.

I grab the bag, "Thanks, do you want to come with? "

I ask looking at her as I fiddle with my purse, I'm sure Avery wouldn't mind. Right?

"No I'm good thanks. "

"Well alright then. Do you need any help locking up or..?"

"No I'm fine. Thanks Dawn. Your friend's are waiting." I frown as I give her a final glance and walk outside.

I wave through the glass, she just stares at the car that Niall is sitting in, speaking about cars what am I going to do with mine, if I'm leaving with him.

"uhm.. Niall?" I say walking over to the passenger seat and he rolls his window down.

"What's up?" He asks.

"I kinda brought my ride along with me, wouldn't it be better if I just drove myself? I'll follow you. I'm not sure how long I'm staying anyway. "

He snorts before nodding his head.

I jump in the car firing up the engine, I pull out the parking and follow mister not-so- keen and totally- weird off to the party.

The drive isn't that long, I fix my hair, brushing it through with my fingers and climb out the car.

Niall found a spot two cars next to me and I meet him on the porch. Awkwardly walking side by side into the crowded house.

I spot Nick immediately as I hear his voice bombing over the music, his arguing about whom won some stupid game.

I carry on scanning, pushing past the masses of people. I walk over to the the small table with the same plastic red cups and grab one.

"Dawn!!" I turn and smile as I see Avery rushing past a big group and embracing me with one of her 'bitch get over her- how've ya been' hugs.

"Hey!" I giggle as she pulls me to arms length and scans me up and down.

"You look smoking babe!" She screams and I roll my eye's.

"Not as hot as you." I laugh trying to get her attention away from me.

"Agg! C'mon let's dance!" She shouts and she leads the way to the middle of the room and I mirror her moves.

After all the dancing and laughing, I ask her where the kitchen is and get myself some water.

I'm checking my black top that some drunken moron spilled alcohol on and to my luck I bump into some.

"Shit!" I exclaim.

"Sorry, shit, sorry are you okay? " I look up and its Louis, happy to see another familiar face I grin at him.

"Beastie, hi! I never thought I'd see you again." he hugs me.

"Me neither, how you? " I ask as I turn the tap on.

"I'm great. And you? You look good, jesus." He says and I turn to face him.

His scanning me up and down. "Mhum." I say and he laughs.

"Where's Acacia?" I ask.

"Oh doing what Acacia does best. Sucking face with a freshman or some shit." He says and I frown laughing, good, not with Harry.

"I need to go over to Avery, she's probably looking for me. See ya." I nudge him as I walk past.

"Laters Beastie. "

____________________________________

The partys settling down, and I'm famished and drained, all the alcohol, I'm just not use to this.

I make my way to the lounge and fall onto the leather coach, Avery and Nick join me shortly hand in hand, she's giggling like a school girl as Nick mumbles in her ear.

They sit down and I look over shaking my head. Nick glances over at me and winks.

I rub my eyes. A few minutes later Niall and Louis joins us sitting on the floor between Avery and her love boy. I'm anxiously waiting for Harry I haven't seen him the whole night and neither Acacia.

Speaking about the devil.

Betty spits as Acacia strolls in with a younger boy, he sits down and she sits on his lap crossing her legs. She smirks at me and kisses the guys guys neck, I cringe.

Like the fuck? Does this bitch really think we give a shit.

"Right ladys and gents. Time for some spin the bottle bitchess!" He screams and his hands go up.

The rest of the guys cheer him on and I look over at Avery, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Everyone up for a round? " he asks looking around the circle and his eyes stop on me.

"Dawn." He asks and I hear Acacia sniffling a laugh.

"Sure, why not. " I state bravely and Louis whistles, I place my elbows on my knees.

"Well alright let's do this, Avery, your cup please? " Niall asks and Avery abliges.