Awkward

"Hi?" I reply abit confused, who the hell is this I think.

"Ohh.." my mom says before scanning the boy then giving me a nudge, I seriously need to get going I don't want any more surprises, the boy in front of me has brown hair resembling Harrys with the same eye colour as mine, brown.

"So are you going to introduce me to your friend here or?" my mom looks at me with a smirk, shit I myself don't even know who im introducing here.

"Im Louis, Dawns friend." he backs me up and shakes my moms hand, thank god, I give him a thank you smile.

"Yeah and we really need to go!" I say slinging my bag over my right arm "But-" my mom says.

"Now mom." I say before kissing her quickly on the cheek and stepping outside.

"Remember 12!" she says.

"Yess mom." I dilate my eye's before giving her a little wave and shutting the door.

"Urm.." I hear the strange giving a silent cough.

"Oh thanks for back there." I say looking at him then the road, before approaching the Land Rover in the front of Acacias house.

"No problem babe." he says chucking.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson by the way." he says before opening the back door.

"Dawn Stevens." I say smiling at him, he smiles back, I loved his smile it looks so genuine.

"Hey love's" I hear and we both turn to look at Acacia locking her house door, I wonder why she is always home alone.

She's wearing a black tight long sleeve crop top paired with a silky black tights and extremely high heels, I just stand there astonished as I watch her walk with those shoe's.

"Like what you see?" she smirks before turning around in a model like way, her hair was dead straight and she had dark eyeliner on with black lipstick,

if she looked like that then im screwed.

"Yeah you look... different." I say and I hear Louis chuckle once again, I look at him then at Acacia and she gives me a cold stare.

I decide to just ignore her and jump in the back and Acacia to the front with Louis in the drivers seat.

"How many people are going to this party? " I say fumbling with my purse, then again I earn a chuckle from Louis, this guy find anything not amusing? I think.

"Its like a frat party." he says.

"A what?.." I ask abit confused and they both decide to ignore me.