Introduction

After about twenty minutes or so I've just been wondering off around blocks, exploring the little town of Stamford before finally coming to an end on the corner of my street.

I quickly make my way past the white house of my neighbour, the house where I first saw the curly haired boy and blonde girl.

"Hey!" I hear someone from behind me scream I quickly inhale before touching my chest and turn around.

"Oh god you scared me for a second" I laugh before finally seeing who just called me, it is the same girl who saw me spying on her and her angry looking friend.

"Ohh I'm sorry" she says with a small smile on her face, she starts walking over to me from across the lawn.

She is really pretty, I barely got a chance to fully look at her last night, she has beachy dirty blonde hair and stunning grey eyes paired with a round face. The thing that catches my attention the most is the butterfly tattoo on the left hand side of her neck.

"I'm Acacia" she says holding her hand out for an introduction.

"I'm Dawn Stevens" I say doing the same.

"So you my new neighbour I see." she says pointing at my house at the back of me.

"Yeah I guess" I say looking at my house, I return my attention back at her with a smile.

"About last um" I say coughing abit.

"..Night I'm sorry I just heard shouting I didn't mean to you know.." I say folding my arms across my chest, she mimics my position.

"Yeah no I'm actually here to say sorry about that Harry-" she says before stopping.

"My friend and I were just having an argument we didn't mean to attract any attention or anything sorry about that." She apologies looking me straight in the eyes before giving me a grin.

"No problem" I say awkwardly.

"Anyways" she says before looking at the ground.

"Do you wanna come inside.. I just made some melonade."

"Urm.. yeah sure it's hot and I am pretty drained." I say following her inside her place.

It isn't that different to my place definitely not so old school, the staircase is metal instead of wood and they have marbel and glass tables everywhere.

"Wow your place is amazing." I say following her to the kitchen.

"Mm my mom is kinda a perfectionist." she says before opening the fridge and retrieving a big juge of pink liquid.

She hands me a cup and I take a sip and cringe.

"What exactly is melonade?" I ask as I watch her get two long glasses from a cupboard.

"Its like lemonade but the  lemons are substituted with watermelon ..with abit of a kick." she says chuckling to herself a kick? I think before bringing the glass to my mouth and take a sip of the pink liquid.

I cough before clearing my throat.

"That's quite a kick!" I say gaging.

"What the hell is that?" I ask before wiping my mouth.

"It's got a shot of vodka... abit of Gin.." she says gulping the melonade in one swift move.

"Oh great...I don't usually actually drink alcohol, except anything with gurauna in if that counts." I say taking another sip but a smaller one this time.

"You're one of THOSE types." She says sitting down across from me.

I just stare at her before taking a sip of the awful pink liquid.