Kidnapped

The party has started and I'm feeling anxious.

"Hey guys over here! " I turn as I hear Avery calling someone, it's Louis, Niall, Nick and some other dude.

"Hi Beastie." Louis smirks as he raps his arm around me and smiles in my hair. I hug him and laugh before turning to the rest.

"Hey Niall. " I say and he walks over to me and I give him a side hug.

"Beastie. " Nick states as he pulls away from Averys kiss they just shared and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Dawn Stevens this is Liam Payne, My girl and guy best friend. " Avery hurls over the poor guy and he slightly bumps into my drink.

"Nice to meet you." I say as I reach out my hand.

"You to, Avery keeps nagging on about how we should meet." He says as we all laugh.

Avery nudges me then winkes before dragging Nick and Louis anyway.

"That wasn't obvious. " I say turning to Liam and taking a sip of melonade.

"Hey do you want some? "

"Yeah sounds good thanks. "

"There. " I grab a cup and hand in over to him.

"You do know what Ginger is trying to do right? " he asks and I nod my head.

"I think I have a pretty good idea."

"Don't be obliged to do anything. Seriously I'm not even in the position to be dating yet." I say rolling my eye's.

"I understand, I actually have a girlfriend back in England but Ginger just doesn't give me the time to tell her that." He clears his throat.

"oh... yeah your secret is safe with me. You'll just have to tell her that we aren't as 'meant to be' as she wants us to be." I say and Liam chuckles.

Niall walks over to us and I cough.

"I think I'm going to get some air." I say and Liam smiles.

I walk through the crowded house and outside but I bump into someone. I look up.

"Harry?" I ask as his deodorant fills the air.

"What are you doing here?" I pull him outside and he bites his lip.

"I came for the party."

"Yeah that YOU clearly weren't even invited to. Why don't you go pick up your bimbo and get out my face." His face hardens.

"Dawn, I don't even know why your so mad." I walk away as he speaks.

Running to a nearby boss behind the house, I vomit as soon as I'm out of Harry sight and that's when I feel a slight pain in my neck and everything blurrs. I feel someone lift me as my head falls to his chest that stinches of cigarettes and vodka.