Acacia

"I guess I just like to face my problems with a straight clear head. That and the fact that I just don't get alcohol" I say sarcastically.

"It helps us forget our problems" she says getting up from her sitting position before walking up to her bedroom.

"You are only a teenager, I'm pretty sure our 'problems' are mid crisis" I say laughing while walking behind her and into her bedroom.

The room has tons of pictures on the walls, not normal pictures but photography pictures, random things such as flowers, insects, sunsets different scenes.

"Acacia. ." I say walking over to her headboard examining them all.

"These are amazing, are you some professional or something, you really have a good eye." I ask turning around to find her laying on her wooden floor resting on her elbow.

"No my parents would flip" she says as she watches me take a seat next to her.

"Why? Look at these.." I say placing the cup next to me.

"They want me to become a lawyer just like my mother." she says tapping her fingers against the floor, she says it so nonchalant, like it is what it is.

"But you can become whatever you want." I say abit confused, I understood that not all parents approve of there kids career choice but backing them up just kinda feels right.

"Not in this house, trust me my parents are perfectionist, their kid has to be the top in everything, but one things for sure. I'm not becoming some stupid ass lawyer." she says in an annoyed tone

"Do you have any siblings" I ask after a couple of awkward silence, both of us not knowing what to say.

"What? would you like to know when and were I lost my v card? " She snaps back.

"I'm sorry just a little... intrigued."

"At least we have something in common" She snorts before sitting up.

"Acacia !" I hear a male voice from downstairs, it could be her father.

"Shit." She says before almost jumping up and running downstairs.

"Harry goddammit I told you to stop barging in like this are you out of your damn mind? you crazy fuck!" she says walking into the living room, I follow swiftly.

"Stop fucking yelling woman." I hear the same raspy voice from earlier but this time his slurping his voice as if drunk.

"Have you been drinking again, god Styles it's like two in the afternoon." Acacia says walking over to the couch, I stand in the doorway watching as Acacia throws the boy with a cushion.

"Who the fuck is this?" The boy asks after rubbing his forehead to soon look at me, his eyes are bloodshot red from all the drinking but I catch a quick glimps of his bright green eyes.

He has a head full of curls with perfectly olive skin that is covered with a great amount of tattoos, all running down his left arm and a chest full of ink markings.