Run For The Hills

"No you not going anywhere." he says as his head shot's up.

"Yes I am." I say lifting my rist of the table to soon have them in Harry's grip.

"Your not going anywhere Dawn not until you finish eating." he looks at me, his eyes are suddenly a dark green, I sit back down and look at my plate, I have suddenly lost my whole appetite.

"Harry I'm not hungry."

He says nothing. He lets go of my rist and I rub it softly, it's almost scary to see his mood change for one minute to the next.

I take a bite from my bacon and for the rest of the five extremely long minutes all we both do is eat in silence.

"I really should go." I say once more as I finish my last bit of flapjacks, Harry looks down at my plate before taking it and his and throwing it in the sink.

I flinch at the sudden action and watch as he walks upstairs, I sit there awkwardly in my seat without a movement before looking around,

your purse

My subconscious reminds me and I get off the seat and look for my black purse for a good minute or so but I can't find it anywhere.

Harry comes downstairs again with it in his hands and places it on the kitchen counter before walking to the front door past me, I walk over and grab it before digging in to find my phone, nothing my phone isn't in here, jesus Dawn.

"What's the matter?" I hear Harry speak and I turn around to face him.

"I can't find my phone, must of left it at home." I silently respond before walking over to him and sling my bag over my shoulder.

You go to some 'frat' party with totally lunatics ,get drunk, sleep in one of their beds now not to mention you forget your phone at home, jesus Dawn what will your mother think of this!

_________________________________________

I tap my right leg against Harry's car door and bite onto the skin on my nails as I listen to my subconscious rant on about how irresponsible I've been and I just stare out the window.

"What's wrong Dawn." I squint and focus on the bright sunlight beaming on my face.

"I just want to get home." I say looking over at him, his grip tightening on the steering wheel and all of a sudden the car comes to a halt,

Finally home!

My subconscious rolls her eyes.

"Your wish is my command." I hear some sarcasm in his voice before hearing the engine die down.

Harry rubs his lower lip with his hand and I turn away opening the car door.

"I'm not actually sure what that's supposed to mean, but whatever." I say getting out of the car and looking at my mansion of a house,

That piece of shit he didn't even say goodbye! so help me god Dawn your not seeing him again.

I walk up and down on the front lawn for a about a half an hour thinking about how Harry just sped of without another word and wondering if I'd seem him again, but apart of me is debating whether or not to end this torture and just go in side and get my lecture already.

I decide to get it over and done with besides I don't wanna be caught by Acacia, I can't believe she just left me at the party drunk and alone,

noo that was your decision she didn't force anything down your throat! .

Jesus shut up! I scowl as I take a deep breath and unlock the house door, I step inside expecting my mom to sprint down the stairs with furry but instead im greeted by a silent empty house.

I silently walk in and place my keys on the little table by the door before pulling my sling bag over my head and putting it down next to the key's.

I glance into the library room to find. Nothing. I then stroll into the living room then the kitchen before spotting a note and some cash on our kitchen counter.

*Dawn, I didn't want to wake you honey but I'm out of town again today. I'll be back around night time before leaving for awhile, here's some cash and I'll talk when I get back

Love mom x*

Thank god I think while sighing atleast she didn't know I was out with a total stranger,

But you do.