Warning

"Ready to go?" I turn around at my mom blinking afew times before answering.

"Yeah lets go" I take the bags from her hands and we walk into the crowded hallway.

"So what do you feel like eating? "

"Im not to sure" I say pulling out a chair and sitting down before placing the bags on an empty chair, I look around the food court seeing kid's running around,

can't these parents keep these kids under control, look at them, so irresponsible!

My rude obnoxious otherself snurs.

"Im not even that hunger" I frown slowly turning to look at her again, she's digging into her purse before pulling out her phone.

"Well why don't .... um.... look around for abit..."

"Really mom, really?" I say in annoyance as I watch her type on her smart phone.

"What? " she says not looking up

I look at her with a straight face, "Mom!" I say a bit louder.

"Yes!" "You not supposed to be on the phone" I say

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry, what were you saying? " she says shaking her head.

"No never mind" I say looking around again. ...what the hell. ..

I stare straight at the green eye's looking back at me, my eyes dilate and I quickly turn my head again. ..

Harry, how would I have guessed! the scum is probably following you and being a totally freeko!

I close my eye's, what the hell is he doing here I think, what do you think! oh god, please shut up! I cuss at my annoying innerself.

"Dawn? Dawn?, hey" I hear my mom repeat before she waves her hand snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"Yeah? yeah! sorry, what?" I ask sounding sorry I look at her but I keep looking from the coner of my eye at his direction and I feel his eye's on me.

"I said I think I'll just get some McDonalds? or Burger King?"she says waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, mom I think I'll just have some small fries and I'll get some frozen yogurt or something later?" I ask her tapping my fingers on the table.

"You hay.." she sighs getting up, I form one of my fakes smiles and I watch her walk away,

you should get up and demand to know what his doing here!

I consider but instead I see him getting up and he slowly walks over ro me.

"Dawn" he says in his thick raspy accent and goosebumps arise.

"What are you doing here?" I decide to ask and look around making sure my mom is not insight.

"Dawn, it's a mall for god sake" he chuckles mimicking my posture, elbows leaning on the table and eye's staring straight into mine, I feel so exposed him just looking at me as if his studying me.

"I know that. .." It comes out high pitched and I mentally hit myself in the face for being so foolish!

He chuckles once again closing his eye's and I'm drawn to his deep ass dimple! a small smile appears on my lips as I watch this beautiful man in front of me. So gorgeous yet soo utterly wrong for me but then so good for me, he makes me feel alive like a different person,

a total different person, if you ask me to different! !

"So who are you here with and why are you creeping around staring at people?" I say raising my eyebrows, his face become serious and I feel as if I asked an offensive question and I soon regret it.

"No one, I'm just at the mall" his voice is cold and I shiver.

He gets up and walks about 2inches away from me before hesitately turning around.

"Dawn you should stop coming to the gangs party's. ... " he looks away from me,

that's what I've veen saying this whole time.

I ignore her and focus more on why Harry is telling me this.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Just stay away" and with that he walks off leaving me confused once again.

Just listen to the scumbag, jesus Dawn why are you so difficult.

"Here" I hear my mom approach, I'm all of a sudden feeling sick.

"Mom could we please just go?" I ask getting up.

"What? why? what's wrong" I hear the surprise in her voice.

"I'm just feeling queasy" I lie looking at her, she gives me a concerned look but nods and gathers her food and her purse.