Dare

Niall spins the cup, watching as it twirls I see Acacia moving forward, anxious to see who it will land on.

Avery squeals and claps her hands together as the cup lands on her and I smile. She looks at me and smirks.

"I choose, Dawn." She says and I smile.

"Truth or dare Beastie? " Louis asks and Avery gives him a glance.

"Dare." I hesitantly say, I fold my hands together and watch at everyone who is waiting for Averys question.

"I dare you to.... kiss Louis. " My face falls and my eyes widen.

"So...orrry?" I stutter.

Louis looks at me and smiles, I clear my throat abit.

"What? To scared I presume. " Acacia laughs, I squint at her.

No... you have got to be kidding me, dude no this is bad, your intoxicated and definitely out of your mind.

I bravely face Louis who is looking up at me from his sitting position, kneeling down and I hear Avery giggle.

"You sure? " Louis asks our faces only inches apart.

"I'm sure." I lift my eyebrows and kiss him.

His lips are soft and taste of sweet alcohol, he takes the side of my face and he deepens the kiss. His tough slips in my mouth and I let go.

For a minute or two I go along with it. His breath is hot and his hands move to my side and I immediately think off the kiss myself and Harry shared.

I break the kiss, our breathing unsteady, I open my eye's and his staring at me.

Looking around the room, eyes are on us and I see Averys eye's widening, I smirk at her before Niall slaps Louis on his back.

"Way to go man!" He doesn't leave my eyes and I see his eye's darkening

With lust maybe?

I touch my lips as I get up, everyone cheering I laugh and there he stands looking straight at me.

His standing in the doorway of the living room, I freeze as I try to read his expression but nothing.

Louis follows my gaze.

"Harry! Mate come we playing spin the bottle. " Louis booms and I stare at him.

Harry walks in swiftly and he sits on the arm of the couch.

Everyone resuming to there own thoughts and the bottle spinning again, no one even bothered about Harrys silence.

The bottle lands on Acacias 'date'.

"Right on!" He cheers and I focus my attention back on the game, he dares Niall to down four shots in 30seconds.

"Dawn?" Avery touches my arm and I snap out of my transe.

"Yeah?" I ask confused

"Harry." Avery gestures with her head to his direction.

"He dares you." Acacia says with annoyance.

I look over at him, waiting.

"Strip." He state's, his stare intense.

I hold my breath in and Avery nudges me. I look at her and her eye's expand.

"No." I say as I finally let go of my breath and everyone looks at Harry.

"Strip." He state's more firmly and everyone waits for me to answer I don't.

"For gods sake, here, my turn. Truth. Dawn have you slept with Harry? " she says with a bitchy look on her face.

"No!" I almost scream my blood boiling, Are these people fucked up?? Or what, this is all coming across as an interrogation than a game. ... And Harrys in on it all.

Again not an opportunity for my beautiful subconscious to make me feel like crap.

Acacia inhales before talking once more.

"And Louis? C'mon we all know you at least got it on with someone you skank. " I sit still taking in everything I just heard, and I see Avery get up but I beat her to it, grabbing her hand.

"You know what, fuck off you bitch. Why are you even in this shit group anyway. Your just a tag along and you clearly have nothing constructive to do." I say looking at the boy at her side.

"Oh and enjoy your little baby doll for as long as you can , cause believe me your nothing special." I see Acacia squinting her eye's as I look over to Harry.

His eye's are on me with a shocked or unreadable look on his face.

"Jerk." I spit at him and march out the room after squeezing Averys hand. I leave them all to there thoughts as I slam the door and start my car.