Henry

He has a strong jawline resembling Harry, brown hair and a casual but presentable look about him, a brown jacket over a white shirt paired with a blue pants.

The man makes my blood turn cold and I can feel the colour drain from my face as I realize that this could be Harrys father.

"Ah." He exclaims as he cocks his head sideways and takes a couple of steps towards me.

"Stunning Dawn, Elizabeth!" He screams and I jump.

Ms Smuts hurrily scurries through the kitchen door and taps down her apron.

"Yes sir?" She asks as she gives me a quick glance before focusing on the man.

"We should get this lovely young lady cleaned up?" And myself and Ms Smuts stand there dumforth trying to figure out if it's a question or a demand.

"Of course sir, Ms Stevens." Ms Smuts turns to me but is cut loose.

"Not right now. I'd like to have a word with our lovely guest. "

"Please, do sit." He smiles and my ears buzz as I stare into his eyes.

I haven't uttered a word since he entered, my anticipation eating me up from the inside as I crave to know what this man's game is.

He walks past me swiftly and sits down on the very expensive bronze leather couch.  He ushers me to sit and I do slowly.

I get a good distanced space between us before I sit down with my arms rapped around my body.

"I'm sorry that I was not here for a proper welcoming,  but I do hope that my partners took good care of you?" He asks as he folds his hands together and stares deep into my eyes.

I swallow in disguised, this man is so cool and calm about this.. What a phyco.

"What do you want with m-me. ..?" I stutter a bit trying not to sound intimidated.

"That's not the question dear, the question is WHY are you here." He gives me a evil looking grin as he emphasis on the why.

"Your sick. I know what you do. Your a disgusting man. You pig!" I spit out as I squint my eyes.

"DON'T! ...." he says looking offended but I try to keep my stand.

He closes his eyes as he stretches his neck. He opens them and his eyes are darker and more frightening. I shiver.

"Listen here. I spent alot of money getting you here. You WILL do your job properly and thoroughly. You will make my boy into a MAN, pleasure him only when he asks. If you don't." he stops as he leans closer to me, so close that I can smell his strong man colone.

"I will make sure that you suffer a great deal of pain and your poor friend-what's that little redheads name again?." He says with a hint of amusement.

I turn my face away from him.

"Bite me." I breath out and gasp as he pulls my chin in his strong hand.

My face in his, "Don't drive my patience babe." he says and I feel hot tears prickling from the corners of my eyes.

He pushes my face forcefully to one side and I spit him in the face.

I feel a huge hot blow on my face as I fall to the ground. My hair in my face as I weep.

"Trash!" He snurs.

"Henry." I hear another male voice and I take all of my energy that I have left to turn and see If it's perhaps Harry. 

"What!" He snaps as I get a proper look at who it is. I peer through the strands of my hair and it's the same guy that was at the foot of the bed.

"Are you done, we need to go finalise the trips." He says as Henry storms past him.

"I'm done with that ungrateful little bitch." he cusse as he wipes his face.

Rob gives me a sympathetic look and we stare at each other for a while before he breaks eye contact and leaves me lying on the cold wooden floor.

I touch my jaw as I hear Ms Smuts footsteps approaching me. She helps me up before getting us upstairs.

Both of us not saying anything, I sit at the edge of the bed while she dabbles my bruised lip. The pain is numbed, probably due to everything I have experienced in the last two days.

Ms Smuts pours the water down the drainage before sitting next to me on the bed.

"Like love we don't know where or why. Like love we can't comply of fly. Like love we often weep. Like love we seldom keep." Elizabeth speaks and I stare straight ahead with blanked thoughts.

"That's what my mother always use to tell me as a teenager. I would brush her off, thought she didn't know what she was talking about but.... growing up I realized. You might be confused to why I stay honey. The truth is if I haven't and if I don't..." 

I turn to her," Harry will lose himself forever. That man would kill him." She finishes off as I see a tear falling down her left cheek.

I take her hands in mine and put my head on her shoulders.

I understand fully. I found Harry. I was mesmerised by Harry. I touched Harry. I got destroyed by Harry. I lost myself in Harry. I loved Harry.