More

It's been two hours since my mom left and I can't stop crying. I've been laying in bed curled up with about a dozen pillows surrounding me.

I'll miss my mom plus thinking about my first day of my summer job scares me, not having my mom's reassuring words comforting me telling me how I'm over thinking it and that they will love me, and that they will be crazy not to.

I squeeze my eye's shut before blowing my nose into a soft tissue paper, I'm actually quite hungry.

I haven't eaten anything at all that's mostly why my vomiting session earlier surprised me,

maybe it's the drinking and the unexplainable behaviour that you have now all of a sudden grown accustomed to.

My subconscious points her index finger at me and shakes her head in disbelief.

I get up slowly sniffing my nose before grabbing my soup that my mom made and I head down stairs. The floors are cold and I instantly regret not putting on my morning slippers.

I walk over to the microwave and place my soup bowl inside setting the timer for 2minutes.

I think about calling Avery, maybe calling her isn't such a bad idea after all, I rush to the front door and grab my purse on the table, pulling out my phone.

You don't have her number smart ass!

my subconscious says in annoyance, Maybe Acaia would have it? I might as well go over there I haven't spoken to her or seen here since the party.

I think for a good minute about what I will do before the microwave pulls me back to reality, running over to the microwave I pull it open leaving it open,

Just get it over and done with already.

Bitchy Betty rolls her eyes.

I grab my shoes in the living room not caring that I am in my baggy pj pants and a very tight and uncomfortable top and head for Acaias place,

doing all this for a number huh? or do you hope Harry will be there.

I shake the thoughts from my head as I feel my skin tingle from jealousy, I hope he's not here, he better not be here, he is here.

I stand dumbfounded on the front porch as I hear two voices yelling and cussing at each other, the one is no doubt Acaia and the accent gives Harry away.

"What more do you want Acaia!" I hear him screaming.

"Much more! much much more than what you're willing to give me! all you want to do is fuck! day in and day out and I'm sick of it!"

Ohhh shit....

"Goddammit this is not what we agreed on, fuck!" I hear him once more and a loud crashing sound and I get a fright, the wooden floor gives me away as I pushed the door open and the floorboards creek.

The badgering stopped and all I hear are faint sobes coming from Acaia.

Leave Dawn run

I turn around and as fast as I can run back to my front porch, breathing heavily I look over my shoulders and I see Harry from my right hand side scanning the lawn before his eye's land on mine.

I quickly open my door and I almost fall facedown as I try locking the door behind me, I sink against it trying to catch my breath.

What were they talking about? She wants more? more what? whatever it was Harry was sure as hell not to keen on that.

I get up and walk up and down the living room thinking about Acacia and Harry, agg the thought bugs me as I come to realization that they have slept together, that she touched his olive skin oh how I would love to trace my fingers over those flexed inked arms...

no! no this is not the time for that!

I see my Bitchy Betty crossing her arms as she turns around trying to avoid the fact that she wants him as much as I do.