Mall

It took us 25minutes to get there but once we did I was glad to be out of my suffocating atmosphere.

"Do you know where you want to go?" My mom snaps me to reality as I look around the stunning mall and up at the glass ceiling with the green patterns decorating the place and flowers hanging around.

"Not sure, I want to check if they have a Urbanoutfitters around here." I say, she nods and leads the way.

We walk down the crowded hallways bumping into teenage moms running after there snobby kids before entering the cool clothing shop.

I immediately scurry through the shorts section looking for a floral black shorts.

"Come look here." I turn to look to my mother who is looking through the jewelry section, I walk over to her and watch as she places a beautiful neck chocker to my neck

"You have a whole bunch why don't you add this one too?" she ask and I smile at the choker.

"Did you find what you looking for?" she asks while holding up a pair of earings to my ear.

"No... not exactly? I say frowning and I walk over to the cosy looking jerseys.

"No c'mon you have a tone off those, besides its summer holidays soon and you'll look ridiculous wearing this!" she points out laughing abit and I grin at her before making eyes big.

"I like them, look, they so cosy and comfy and sooo soft." I take her hand and let her touch it.

"Mmmm and also very for winter." she chuckles.

"Fine I'll go get a shop assistant or something." I shake my head and look through the aisles.

"Do you need any help Beastie? " I hear a sweat familiar voice and I turn around.

"Avery?" I ask in shock.

"The one and only! !" she practicly screams before drawing me into a bone crushing hug, I smile.

"What are you doing here?" I manage to ask as her grip losens and she looks at me.

"I work here." she says turning around so that I can see her cute working outfit- black high boots with black lace stockings.

Her hair in a lose ponytail supported by a pen and a black t-shirt with the writing 'Angel of death'- I smile at the top.

"Oh thats cool." I watch as she parts clothing on the hangers to one side.

"Your nice but, no." she looks at me dead serious and we both begin to laugh.

"I'm actually also starting like a part time job at...Caffè Latte?" I say unsure of the name.

"Oh that manager, his a real dick but... a pretty one." she says biting on the hanger between her teeth as she continues searching for something, a pretty one??

"Oh? do you know him like formally or?"

"Nah, Acacia had a fling with him." she says looking at me and winks.

"What is the guy like 19?" I ask suddenly intrigued.

"No, 20." she says taking a ripped black skinny from the bunch of clothes and gives it to me, I look at her then the jeans.

"Well, go try it on." she ushers me into the changing room and joins me, I take my pants off and replace them with the new pair

"You have a nice ass." Avery comments and I look into the full body mirror examining the new clothing item.

"Oh god let's trade!" I dramatically say and we both burst into a fit of laughter once again.

Afer getting dressed I walk over to the same rack and look through some more clothing.

"Who you here with?" Avery asks taking three pairs of black t-shirt's and hanging them over my shoulder.

"My mom." I casually say,

shit your mom!

My subconscious is once again back!

you beat I am and every time you having 'the ball of a time' your actual just getting into shit or trying to get out of shit!

She scowls rolling her eye's at me, I frantically look around the shop for her but nothing.

"What?" Avery asks.

"I can't find her" I say.

"Dawn? Dawn. Dawn, there you are where on earth did you go?" I turn around looking over Averys shoulder and she turns around to

"Sorry mom, this is uhm My friend." I say walking over to my mom.

"Another friend??" My mom question's and her eyebrows arch, she looks at me then at Avery,

Ohh god you see what I mean, your grounded for life literally your an idiot! oh my god.

"Hi ma'm" Avery says shaking my mom's hand.

"Hi nice to meet you, what's your name?" my mom asks and my mouth drops open as I watch my mom and Avery share smiles.

"Thats a stunning name isn't it?" my mom looks at me and so does Avery.

"Mhuh" I agree shaking my head and I blink quickly.

"So did you get what you were looking for? my mom asks once again.

"They don't have it here mom." I say shifting the clothes over my shoulder into a more comfortable position.

"Okay well lets get done here and go have something to eat? Avery? would you like to join us?" my mom looks at Avery? .

"I'm fine thank you, I'm leaving anyway." she politely declines and my mom just nods as she walks over to the paying counters.

"How the hell?" I ask in a husk as soon as my mom leaves and Avery chuckles, I stand and watch her as she pulls the pen from her hair and lets her red hair fall over her shoulders.

"Magic." she cheekily says, "How you getting home?"

"Liam, my best pal." she says taking my arm in hers and leading me to the entrance.

"Hay we having another party this Thursday, wanna come?" she asks loosening from my arm and opens a cabinet by the front door retrieving a navy handbag.

"God no, you obviously didn't see me the day after, a total mess and I didn't even drink that much." I shake my head.

"Dude, it'll be fun, you can even meet Liam you'll like him and a few others?" she asks.

"Fine..." I say as her face lightens up and she comes in for another hug, her perfume smells like a sweet strawberry cherry.

"What is that?" I ask as she walks away from me,"Ill get you some Thursday!"

She screams and dissappears into the crowded mall.

Oh my jesus. .

My subconscious says as she face palms her head Harry, Harry is going to be there genius.

I stand still as I realise what I just agreed on, oh how I'm sinking into the whole business day by day.