Anti-Love

"Dawn..." he says in his ragged breathing, his eye's are closed, I touch his cheek and he opens his eyes.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I don't do this..." I scan his face confused.

"Do what? " I ask, not getting a reply he kissing me again deeply and I part my legs giving him easy access, I pull his shoulders roughly to kiss him harder.

This isn't a romantic sweet love scene but more like a messy complicated passion.When we start we cant be stopped, it's a runaway train.

I shut my eye's enjoying this moment the way our tongues move in sync, he pulls away once more and I move my arms to his side.

"What's wrong? " I ask slowly trying to regain my breathing.

"Dawn, I'm not the guy you want me to be." He says looking at me, he caresses my cheek and I take in his warmth.

"You can be.." I say in almost a whisper.

"But I'm not." he says and he pulls his hands away.

"I want you. don't you want me?"

"I wanted you since the first time I saw you." he says backing away before pacing infront of me.

"Then have me." I say jumping of the counter.

He stops and turns towards me, looking into my eyes's, "It's not that simple. "

seriously? you get me all warmed up and ready to go then you ditch us?

Bitchy Betty scowls and I'm with her.

He touches my hand lifting it to his mouth and kisses my nuckles.

"I have to go, Beastie." He grins and I frown.

He drops my hands walking to the door and off he is, suddenly I feel empty and out if place.

____________________________________

Will it always be like that, us getting somewhere then all of a sudden he becomes hard to read? I wonder staring up at my dark ceiling.

We had something, I mean it feels like it.

c'mon!! this isn't some romantic movie where the girl seems lost then, all of a sudden her bad boy comes to the rescue turning good to 'Make her happy!!' and they live happily ever after,

No, I frown thinking about her words but I know she's only angry because she liked what he was doing to us, I liked what he was doing to us!

Twat! Betty spits and I smile knowing her words are only out of anger.