Ms Smuts

I sit on the floor for a short moment before dragging my body up and walking to the staircase and taking a seat.

Ms Smuts comes through the kitchen door with a plate of flapjacks and more iced water. She hands in to me as I dry off my cheeks and shake my head.

She sighs as she places the plat on the floor and takes a seat next to me. We stay like this for awhile before she speaks.

"You know Ms Stevens, Mr Styles is a very hard working man.This might all seem so sudden to change your life but, it is what it is." I turn my face to look at her with a disgusted look.

"It is what it is? What exactly is this 'sudden change in my life' ?" I spit out.

"I'm going to go home, I have no idea what part of in your mind tells you everything about this is right, but Harry is a skum!" I say a bit to loud.

I feel my body heat up as I think about him. He infuriates me.

"Oh.. no not Harry. His father Henry Style's, Ms." She says softly.

"His father?" I question sniffing as I listen.

"Yes that's right. Mr Styles has been running this business for quite a while though. It's all new to me to that they brought one of you here. And that you seem so unaware. "

"Business? ? What do you mean unaware? Unaware of what?" I ask confused.

"Prostitution of course. " my face whitens.

"No, what? Prostitution. No, no your lying." I say to shocked to cry.

I bring my hand to my stomach as I cradle next to her. I juggle all the pieces together trying to at least.

"Honey I'm sorry.... I-" I shake my head frantically signalling her to stop and with that I get up and speed walk to the bedroom.

I run to the bathroom and vomit over and over again. ___________________________________________

I've been laying in bed sick to my stomach with a blanked mind. Ms Smuts left me alone after I left her on the staircase.

My eye's wide open, to tired to be tired. I lift my left hand up and examine it, there are little marks on them, red and itchy.

"Ms Stevens." Ms Smuts wakes me back to reality as my eye's fall on the door.

She's holding a mug and walks towards me, she sits next to me and hands me the cup. I sit up and she moves forward to help me. I take a sip of the sweat vanilla tea, it slides down my throat and I'm great full she brought it.

"Ms Stevens, I am sorry that this happened. " she says and I look at her.

"Me to. Who would've thought huh?" I say dryly.

"My friend and I where having a party, to kind of get me to know more people.

It's always all fun and games until the people you met are not who they say you are and before you know it.... you laying in some strange house drugged and forced into prostitution. "

"Harry.... wasn't really keen on having part of anything his dad was busy doing. How do you know Harry again??" She asks.

"I met this girl Acacia. . I found out that him and her were just sleeping together and that's kind of how I got to know him." I look at her.

"How are you in this... how do you know Harry?" I ask.

"Well I've been taking care of Harry since he was wee small, I was babysitting a friend of mine's kid and she died. She use to work for Mr Styles but she passed away. I took her daughter in and took over her job here." I lick my lips.

"Elizabet-" I begin to say but I'm cut lose by a voice booming downstairs.

"Abby! !!" We both are startled and Ms Smuts looks and me before rushing outside.

I get up and follow her. The voice alerting me I get to a halt as I hear that it's Harrys voice.

"Oh Harry are you alrig-"she stops as he sees me.

My eye's wide and my heart race quickening. Ms Smuts looks at me with sympathy in her eyes as she turns her attention back to Harry.

"Dawn.." he breaths, I stare into his bloodshot eyes.

"I'm so sorry- are you okay- come down." He says and takes a step towards me and Ms Smuts backs up.

"Leave me alone please. .." I cry out and I see tears forming on the corner of his eye's.

"I'm so so sorry lovve" he walks towards the stairs and Ms Smuts walks backwards towards me. Harry eye's moves to Ms Smuts as he sees what she's doing.

"What are you doing? ... I'm not going to hurt he--r." He says shocked.

"Harry why don't we just go into the kitchen and I'll make you a nice hot cup of tea... We can leave the young lady alone for a while until you sober up.." she reaches out her hand.

"Don't tell me what to do! STOP telling me what to do ALL OF YOU!" I jump at the sudden rise in his voice.

"Dawn! Come to me." Ms Smuts walks up the stairs and stands in front of me shielding me from him.

"Abby get away now!" Harry says once he joins us.

"H-harry." I stutter but he ignores me.

"MOVE old lady." He pushes Ms Smuts aside and she falls hitting her head into the table.

I'm shaking all over as I back up against the wall.

"Pleasssse just let mee g-g-o" I say as he closens until I can smell the stinch of alcohol.

"I'm sooo sorry Baby." He cries as he chokes me with his left hand and traces his left index finger over my lips.

I struggle to breath as I try and get his strong hand off my neck. chocking, chocking.

I try to breath and kick but nothing works.

"Sh..shtttt. " he hushes me and my eyes are foggy with the tears pouring out.

I look him in the eye's and I bring my hands onto his arms, tugging.I see pain and suddenly I can breath.

I'm touching the ground again and fall to his feet. He backs away.

"Dawn... I mm so sorr-y" he says before backing away and runs downstairs then out the door.

I inhale deep breaths of oxygen before I look for Ms Smuts and I see her laying on the floor about five feet away from me.

I crawl to her.

"Elizabeth. ..Elizabeth wake up!" I scream alarmed and crying. I grab her face and shake her body and finally she jolts awake.

Relieve washes over me as I'm hugging her.