Nightmares

Darkness. Darkness. Everywhere.

"Hello?..." I scream into the dark shadows.

"Is anybody there? " Nothing but my echos surrounding me, I feel a pair of eye's on me, scanning me, scanning my every move. And I freeze.

"Dawn...!" I hear him, his raspy voice calling out for me, I turn around furiously trying to find where the voice is coming from.

"Dawn." he screams again.

"I'm here! Harry! Where are you? Harry!" A shone of light appears from the far end and I follow it.

Getting lighter and lighter as I approach I see a tall figure standing there, waiting and I speed up.

"Dawn?" he says once more, I cover my eye's to see his face but its a pitch black hole.

"Wha-t" I stutter as I see what or who this really is, it's not Harry but some sort of creature resembling him.

I back away, "Come. What's wrong. " he says

My heart beating faster and my pulse quickening, "What's wrong. Don't you want me!!!" He banters and I scream.

I wake up frantic, sweating intensively and my breathing is shallow.

What the actual fuck was that? I think breathing heavily, I look at my bedside clock, 3:24.

I sit in the dark for a while trying to catch my breath, I wipe my backhand across my forehead.

The dream? What was that all about, I don't ever recall having odd dreams like that about anything or anyone and the fact that it was about Harry....

The pitch black hole pop's back in my mind and I flinch,

It's significant I tell you, significant, all this bad influence that is coming from Harry is having a toll on you but you just to stubborn to see it, ahhh to lost in the though of 'love' or is it lust?

Seriously Betty just can't shut up for at least night time, day in and out I have her blabbing and jabbering on about Harry, Harry this, Harry that, jeez.

She's just as obsessed with him as I am... Am I obsessed with Harry? or at least the though of him, his dimple that is deeper than goddamn Nigeria falls. His heavenly laugh (That I only get to hear ever so often). The way he makes my insides flip.... oh god. the feeling he gives me when we touch. Like an electronic communication.

I feel my skin getting cold as my sweat cools against my hot skin, I fall back on my bed and let my mind wonder about all the things that happened between us lately.

I pull my duvets up to my chin to warm my body up, shit... I completely forgot to get Averys number from Harry or Acacia.

Thinking of Acacia I wonder what happened to her after the fight with Harry, he basically just ditched her for reason I don't know, I drift off to another horrific nightmare.

_______________________________________________

I wake up to my phone buzzing, groaning not wanting to get up I leave my head buried in between my pillow and I search with my left hand for my phon on the bed.

"Dawn. Hello?" I say in my morning voice not even caring who is phoning me.

"Honey? what on earth are you still doing in bed?"

"Mom? heyy, yea sorry I uhm.." I lift my head up and rub my eyes, yawning.

"I didn't get much sleep, had a really really bad dream."

"Oh honey, is it about the job today? I keep telling you it will be alright, When I went in for the application the nice young man that owns the place seemed really nice, easy on the eyes to." My mom chuckles

Job... what???

"Mom...? what are you talking about? the job? at the cafe shop?" I ask eye's wide, now I'm awake and she's got my full attention.

"Yeah, Honey I told you this yesterday."

"No, no you did not..."

"Yes I specifically remembered telling you about the cute patterns and shapes they put on there lattes dear."

Great, just what I need my mind is already clouded as it is, now I have to start my new job earlier than expected.

"Mom, I don't recall us speaking about this, I thought I only started next week? "

"No you start right away, I gave them a ring and told them about you being home for a spare week, I thought it would be great for you to get out earlier, you know get use to the place, they said they need all the help right away seeing as the students are going in and out all the time for studies and so on."

Oh mom. Oh mom.

"Oh mom, when? " I check my bedside clock and it reads 13:12

"At two baby, I'm sure I told you .."

"Oh thank goodness, yeah mom it's okay I'll head over there now now, I still have time, how was the travel? are you safe everything good?" I ask getting up and flinching at the coldness once again.

"Yeah, oh baby I wish you could see how beautiful it is here, it's a bit chiller than Connecticut but I can manage" I can see her smile.

"Thats great mom really, I'm missing you so much." I say standing in the middle of my room feeling my eyes tear up.

"Me too honey me too, I'm going to hang up now before I cry and smudge my makeup." she laughs and so do I.

"Okay, enjoy! love you mom."

"Love you two honey, good luck!"

I hang up and smile, new job yay me, I say sarcastically, new start.

My subconscious snorts as I walk to my closet.