Subconscious

"I'll take you tomorrow morning." he says before giving out a silent cough, I look at him from under my arm before letting my arms fall to my side.

"I suppose you're right. .." I say sighing, I look at him once more, his grinning why the hell is he grinning this is in no way funny or amusing.

"While we here and I'm seeming to sober up .. I'd like to know more about you?.." I say, it coming out as more of a question then a request.

"Me?" he askes as he walks back into the restroom, I hear the water running once more.

"Yeah .... you..." I say again looking up at the dark ceiling.

"Who was that girl earlier on aren't you and Acacia dating? " I ask after not getting a response back from him.

"Me and Acacia? ?" He booms from the restroom, he returns a few seconds later with a towl around the nap of his neck.

"You still haven't answered the question." I say sitting up on my right elbom and staring at his abs... ohh those abs...

"No I don't date babe." he chuckles walking over to me, I shift uncomfortably as he nears, oh god....

"Not.. at all?" I ask not looking at him but at his black shorts.

"Not at all." he says in a husk voice, as my breath catches up that he is literally inches away from my face he pulls back and walks over to his black table where his computer is resting.

"Well then what? You're just having a fling with every girl that you find interesting?" I ask as I watch him slip on a black V-neck t-shirt.

"Sorta." he state's walking over to the opposite side of the bed and I watch carefully as he gets under the covers.

"Now get some sleep." he says as he fixes the duvets and looks at me through his eyelashes.

"Yeah...y-yeah." I stutter, his just so damn gorgeous.

"Alright then.. get in." he says snapping me back to reality as he shakes the duvets for me to climb in.

"Ohh." I say feeling slightly embarrassed, I jump of the bed and pull my tights off.

I climb back in bed to notice what I just did, I'm so use to just pulling my pants off and going straight to bed.

"Shit." I say gripping onto the sheets, I turn to look at him just to find him staring back at me, I move to get out of bed and put my tights back on but he grips onto my rist.

"No ..it's fine." he says letting go, I blush a little before pulling my legs back inside the covers and look over at him once more.

"Thanks." I say smiling before laying down on my side.

"For what? " he asks.

"For being. ..nice." I say as I feel him still staring at me as he rests on his elbows, after afew minutes I feel him shifting underneath the sheets and switch the bedside table light off and the room becomes pitch black.

Just as I drift off to sleep I feel his breath on my neck and I smile.

_______________________________________________

I wake up with a yawn as I lift my head to rub my eyes, I find the bed empty and the house seems quite,

well much more quiter than it was yesterday.

I look around the bedroom to see the sun beaming through the half open curtains I look at the view peaking out and realise it's looking out to the back lawn with a old looking tree and birds chirping and I smile.

I slowly get up as I lean on my left arm, I still feel exhausted but a little at ease until I realise what must be going through my mom's head.

"Ohh god...." I say quietly rubbing my temple before getting out of bed, I really don't have the energy to explain to my mom why I didn't come home and where I was all night but it has to be done.

I frantically search for my tights to find them sitting on the black chair by the door and quickly head over there and slip them on, I go to the bathroom and look into the little mirror.

I look terrible, my hair is sticking out everywhere and my eyes look abit puffy, I wash my face with water before gathering my hair into a ponytail and gripping onto the basin while looking down.

I close my eyes and replay all the things that happened last night, how kind Harry was, how helpful and concerned he was,

how extremely slutty it was of me to sleep in his bed!

My subconscious scowls me. It's normal to be that way but I never thought that a person like him could do all those things let alone in one night, he seemed way to mysteries.... intimidating. .. almost.

After getting my thoughts back together and feeling more awake I walk out of the bathroom and open the bedroom door. I'm in shock everything seems to be clean, no alcohol no mess no nothing.

I make my way downstairs to be greeted by a lovely smell of flapjacks and bacon.

"Yes... that's right Abby just email it to me and I'll have a look at it later, Yes Martha was here thanks." I hear him say, I watch him put his phone down and continue to flip flapjacks.

"Ahh he cooks..." I say leaning against the kitchen wall as I see him turning around, he is wearing no shirt just a long trousers and his hair looks damp as if he just came out of the shower or back from a jog.

"Your awake." he says smiling before turning to look down at his phone then back at me, I do the same, it feels as if he hoped I didn't hear his conversation he just had so I just ignore it and sit down at his marbel counter.

He walks over to me with the pan in his hand and puts a white plate in front of me before placing some flapjacks on them.

"This looks nice." I say placing my arms on the counter while looking down at the delicious food.

"How did you sleep." he asks while putting some flapjacks on his plate and turning to put the pan in the sink.

"Good actually. ." I say looking up at him, his back is faced towards me and I'm in aware of his flexed arms ...oh those arms...

No this is wrong in so many ways.

great my subconscious won't shut up!

because you know damn well im right! !

She reminds me, "Well me two."

he turns around and I quickly lift my attention to his eyes then his dimples then back at his eyes.

"Eat Dawn." he chuckles before motioning at my food, I awkwardly look down and grab my fork and cut into my flapjack.

"You don't want any like syrup with that?" he asks as he moves to one of his cabinets and retrieves some syrup.

"Uh uh" I say swallowing with embarrassment.

He eyes me before walking over and taking a seat next to me.

"I'm in love with this place, it's its so big." I say resting my rists on the counter.

"By the way how the hell did you clean it up so fast." I ask as I watch him take a sip of orange juice.

"I urm... Martha" he simply state's this is not good his closing up, run you moron ! argg what the fuck is his problem I think squeezing my eyes shut, There has to be a reason his acting so strange, I think, I'm not going to question him about anything infact screw this I hardly know him for gods sake now I weirdly want to know more about him.

"I have to go." I say rubbing my eyes, my subconscious might be a pain in the ass but she has got a point, you beat I do.